1. Karen hoffman says:

Blood sugar needs healing. 1 yr cancer free. I feel this is an attack from the devil. By his stripes I’m healed. Need free of fear and anxiety

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death that is attacking your body. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus into your pancreas to recreate, heal, strengthen it and make it whole for the glory of the Lord. I release this same power that raised Jesus from the dead to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse and heal them from all sickness and disease, including cancer, cancerous cells and tumors, amen!

2. Kristin says:

Hello Becky,
    I’m asking and believing the Lord to protect me from harassing astro projection to cause fear, anx, & robbing sleep to adversely affect the heart. I’ve been in your courses last Spring and Summer and standing on the word of God. Asking for deliverance, clarity, shalom, and to get out of this valley, being made whole in Jesus name.

Dearest Kristin,
      In the mighty name of Jesus’, I renounce all forms of witchcraft and demonic activity that you are involved with. I release the power of Holy Spirit to hover over you, to deliver and set you free. And that you be delivered from the things in life that you are running from, and that your mind and emotions are healed as you deal with all the hurt and disappointment from your past, that you will chooses to forgive those that have done you wrong so that you can be delivered from their bondage. In Jesus’ name, amen.
      Hugs,
      Becky

PS — I pray you join the next course starting on January 31st so we can deal with this on a deeper level.

3. Corina says:

Hi Becky, can you please pray for my complete healing of dislocated hips, osteoarthritis and for creating miracle of new hips, new cartilage in my hips and full mobility of my joints. Also for God to restore me back to normal with a perfect walking with no limp or pain in Jesus Name. Thank you for your prayers.

Dear Corina,
      In the name of Jesus’, I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your hip joints to recreate, and to strengthen them. I command those hips to move back into place and to remain in place. I renounce this diagnosis of osteoarthritis, and speak life into your bones and joints, so that you can be pain-free and at peace again, amen.

1. Corina says:

Amin. Thank you Jesus for your healing stripes. Thank so much for your prayers Becky. May God bless you abundantly for all that you do!

4. Gregory says:

I need your prayer in overcoming insomnia. I am on heavy sleep medication and it has bad side effects. I haven’t been able to work in 8 months so my finances are depleted. I am anxious and depressed. I have been praying but it hasn’t worked.I am thankful I came out of a week stay in a mental evaluation facility back in June. I so desperately what to sleep naturally again. Thanks for your help.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this insomnia, and the root cause of this problem in your life. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your mind and emotions so that you can be at peace and sleep again naturally. I renounce this depression and anxiety the root cause of it. I pray that you will be healed in your mind and emotions and that you will enter into the peace of God again, amen.

5. rl_broome says:

Becky,
    Please pray for my father who has been told he has IPF a terrible lung disease with no hope. This all started suddenly after getting the booster shot last year (it truly feels like a spirit of death is attacking). He was just following what his doctors told him to do. And now this. We are believing for his healing. He is reading conquering the spirit of death book. He is a very healthy 70+ year old. Other than not being able to breathe (which he expresses constantly) This is so hard to watch. The natural is so scary, but we know God can and will heal and restore his lungs and their function. It’s not his time. Thank you Becky. Please help us agree for complete healing!

Dear RI,
      In the name of Jesus’, I renounce a spirit of death, and lung disease that is attacking your father. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through his lungs to cleanse them supernaturally, to recreate them, strengthen them and make them whole again, fully functional, able to breathe on their own without obstructions or difficulty breathing. I declare words of faith over him, that he will not die, but live and fulfill his destiny in Jesus’ name, amen and amen.

6. Brooke Matzek says:

Hello Becky,

Please agree with me in prayer for complete healing and restoration in my digestive system. I know it’s God’s will that I be well and made whole. I will live and not die and declare the works of the Lord! I choose life, the abundant life that Jesus died to give me. God bless you Becky, and thank you for sharing with others God’s love for them and that he wants his children well.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death, a spirit of fear, a spirit of infirmity. I re lease the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow in and throughout your digestive system/gastrointestinal tract to cleanse all impurities and infections and restore the normal absorption of food to give you the right amount of nutrients and energy to function normally.
      In Jesus’ name I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system to align with the Word of God, boldly declaring that by His stripes you are healed and made whole, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

7. randolphcharlene says:

Good morning, Becky. my name is Sister Charlene, I’ve been in Christian for quite some time. I’m a child of God. Without making it long. I am struggling with my health. I pray and in tongues all the time. God comes in and touches me, but I’m struggling and being tormented by demonic activity in my body. I don’t have a church home where I live. I need some help in praying to physically being delivered so I can do Gods will. If fills like there this strangling/heavy feeling around my chest/throat. I pray and get relief, and it returns. I live in Jacksonville, Fl.. Are you familiar with any church or ministry in Jacksonville Fl. that believes in deliverance to assist me in this deliverance of my soul?

Been fighting this battling a long time. I want to be free. Do you have a prayer time I can have to help me in this battle? I was in ministry when these attacks started, now I feel useless. I am struggling to believe for my healing. Please, help!

IN the name of Jesus’, I renounce this demonic attack against you. I release the power of Holy Spirit to hover over you to deliver and to set you free. I pray that you will choose to forgive those who have hurt you, including yourself, so that you can be free from this demonic oppression. I stand against the powers of witchcraft in your area and declare that no weapon formed against you will prosper, no evil will come near your dwelling, I pray that your mind and emotions are healed and are at peace as you consume the Word of God daily for protection, in Jesus’ name, amen and amen.

PS — If you are able join us for my next healing course beginning January 31st, so we can deal with this more in-depth.

8. Emilia says:

I would like to ask for your prayers, unfortunately, I am going blind and deaf. Please pray to our beloved Lord, to help me physically and mentally to improve my health and soul.

Thank you.

Sincerely Emilia.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity (blindness and deafness), a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into your eyes and ears cleansing all impurities and restoring your sight to 20/20 and hearing to normal. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body to line up with the Word of God, declaring that by His stripes Emilia is healed and made whole, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically, all for the glory of Jesus, amen.

9. Jean Caddoo says:

I have been diagnosed with tumours on my liver. Surgery is not an option. I was treated with chemotherapy which seemed to be working but my last scan showed a re growth of tumours.
    Please pray for healing. I have a strong faith and I have watched your inspirational videos which I have been putting into practice.
    Many thanks

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of fear, a spirit of death. I curse cancer and all its cells and tumors at their seed and command them to dry up at their roots and be eliminated from your body. I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout your liver, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant and recreate what is destroyed. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system to line up with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed and made whole all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

2. Shana Clark says:

Becky, I ask that you were pray for my friend Bill as he has received a terminal diagnosis of ALS. He has not completely given in but is still fighting strong! Please pray for a complete and total healing over his body now! Then when he goes back to the doctor in February God’s glory will be revealed to all!!! Thank you in Jesus’ name

Dear Shana, nothing is impossible with our God!
        In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirito of death, ALS that is attacking Bil. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit into Bil’s body. I declare he will live and not waste away and die prematurely. I speak life and regeneration into his nerve cells in his brain and spinal cord, and into your voluntary muscles. I release creative miracles your muscles, and say they are nourished supernaturally, and that all scaring and hardening dissolve. Motor neurons regenerate and send impulses to the muscle fibers and normal muscle movement return. Muscles be strengthened, and life return to the arms and legs, and speech and swallowing, and breathing be normal again. I declare all in Jesus’ mighty name, amen.

10. Cathy Ekholm says:

Dear Becky, thank you for praying with us for my husbands situation with his job through no fault of his own his employer was trying to terminate him, he was investigated and found he did nothing but they are still trying to terminate him. Please pray for discernment, wisdom and that we get lost wages and retirement that is due him.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce this stronghold against you husband and family. I pray for discernment and wisdom from the Holy Spirit over this situation. I pray for God’s plan and purposes for this situation to come to pass. In Jesus’ name, I pray you have divine favor, reconciliation and financial restoration. Amen

11. Edward says:

Prayer request for a friend named Joe who is diabetic and has had vein restructed operations on his legs. He recently has had a mini stroke. Praying for complete healing and strength and peace for his wife Julie who is a Christian.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death and diabetes. I release the healing miracle working power of Jesus to flow through Joe’s pancreas to cleanse it from all impurities, to recreate so that it functions perfectly normal, and his sugar levels return to normal levels. I release healing word filled with faith to Joe’s brain and veins in his legs to all be healed and made whole, in Jesus’ name, amen. I pray the healing power of Holy Spirit flow through Julie’s domain to heal and restore her to health and perfect peace, amen.

12. Stephanie Conner says:

Please pray for burning in feet and favor with manager to work from home during severe weather.

In Jesus’ name, I renounce this burning feeling in your feet. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through all the many nerves in your feet to heal and make them whole. If there is a name to this illness, I curse it and the power behind it. I pray for a release from the devil’s curse in this matter. I also pray for the manifestation of God’s divine favor for you with your boss in Jesus’ name, amen.

13. Ron says:

Please pray for Eve who was diagnosed with metastatic fourth stage breast cancer. She has lost weight, is feeling extremely weak and continues to suffer from many pains. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors that have risen up against Eve. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through her every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse them from all residue of cancer, and that she is healed, strengthen, made-whole, fully functional, cancer-free, and cancer-proof for the glory of the Lord, amen.

14. Karen Hoffman says:

stress/anxiety over breast cancer returning, high blood sugar, sarcoidosis, spine restored. not doing very well at keeping my faith.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death, a spirit of fear. I curse this cancer. I curse it cells and at their root and seed and command them to dry up and be eliminated from your body. I renounce all other opportunistic disease that has attached itself to your body. I release the healing power of the redemptive blood of Jesus to flow in and throughout your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse, heal you, all for the glory of the Lord. Amen.
      Karen, Jesus loves you with an everlasting love, and when you feel weak, He remains strong in you. Your faith and relationship with Jesus renew when you stay in the Word and mediate on His promises.

15. Rachel H says:

Please pray for saddle anesthesia to leave me.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow through your spine, compressed nerves and lower areas of your body cleansing all impurities, releasing you from pain and loss of sensation, and restoration of normal functioning to all systems affected. In Jesus’s name, I command every cell, tissue, organ and system to line up with the Word of God and declare by His stripes you are healed and made whole. Amen.

16. Belinda says:

Pls. pray for Thibaut. He has brain cancer which caused seizure, memory loss, speech defect, vision loss and insomnia.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death, brain cancer, seizures, memory loss, speech defects, vision loss and insomnia. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into Thibaut’s cellular realm and all cancer cells and its accompanying infirmities are eliminated from his body and new healthy cells are recreated. I speak to all cells, tissues, organs and systems to be healed and made whole for the glory of the Lord, amen.

17. Egan says:

I insistently require your help because the negative strongholds are really bothering me every day and every night. They can access and manipulate my thoughts. They cause me to say what I am thinking recently about my important things by invading my short term thoughts 24 hours a day 7 days a week throughout each year. They are making me say vulnerable things that will hurt me, my family, and others by telling the evil people to exploit these vulnerable weaknesses as well as insulting wicked people by means of making my bad spiritual tongue extremely loud each time. My bad spiritual tongue gets louder each time I yell out loud, sing out loud, or cough out loud to clear my throat. My bad spiritual tongue extends as loud as 3 miles or more for 24 hours 7 days a week throughout every year. Please pray that my bad spiritual tongue will not cause me to brag, ridicule Islamic and socialistic people, discriminate against other races, and to speak out all my vulnerabilities, secrets, profanity, sexual language, terroristic remarks and ridiculous comments to all people while I am out in public doing any activities and also at home doing any actions for each whole day. My bad spiritual tongue causes me to speak my name out. It also causes a very intense burning throat sensation. My bad spiritual tongue also causes tragic results for a female person when her name is spoken out. My bad spiritual tongue causes me to supernaturally speak out secret information such as bank account numbers, phone numbers, usernames, passwords and other personal related information. Additionally, My bad spiritual tongue causes me to speak out what I am doing, what I am using and how I am feeling as well as saying I am rich and I am scared. The negative strongholds bother me when I am hungry, too hot, tired and when I am holding my urine in for a while. I have a lot of angry feelings every day and every night. I need deliverance and healing from all strongholds while doing some errands peacefully with my family all day long every day and having tranquility at home every day. Thank you very much for your time, support, and prayers.

I renounce all demon possession in you in the mighty name of Jesus. And I have given you clear instruction on how to keep yourself spiritually clean, this I cannot do for you. You MUST do it for yourself. Here is more help for you:

Blessings,
      Becky

18. Randy Garcia says:

Please pray for a complete healing of prostate cancer in me

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors in your prostate and anywhere else in the body, and that you are healed, delivered and set free from this, amen and amen.

19. Karen Reed says:

Please pray for my whole families’ salvation and healing. Please pray for my circulation to be healed (Karen) Thank-you!

Dear Karen,
      In Jesus’ name, I pray for the Salvation of your family, I pray Holy Spirit will hover over each member and they will see and experience the power of the deep love that God has for each of them. I pray that they will choose to repent of their sins and choose to accept Jesus as their Savior.
      And I renounce all circulation problems and the source of this issue. I release the healing power of the redemptive blood of Jesus to flow through your circulation system and that it functions perfectly normal, amen and amen.

20. Stella Nelson says:

Please agree with me in healing prayer for my husband Marv, who has been fighting stage 4 metastatic cancer this past year. We truly believe God is our healer, just as he forgives us our sin, we can access His benefit of healing our diseases. Many thanks, Stella Nelson

1. Maron Khalil Ibrahim Khalil Ibrahim says:

Pray for me to get married to a godly woman who is not tainted by the things of the world

I pray that you will walk in God’s wisdom and discernment and that you will be patient and wait for God’s timing in this matter, amen.

Dearest Stella,
      In the mighty name of our Lord, Jesus Christ, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors that are attacking Marv. I release the healing power of the Lord to flow through his every cell, tissue, organ and system to supernaturally cleanse, deliver, heal him from this tortuous attack. I declare words of faith that he will not die from this, but live and fulfill his destiny being cancer-free and cancer-proof for the glory of the Lord, amen.
      Hugs,
      Becky

21. LISA CARTER says:

Hi, Becky
    I realized that I was sending you request for help on prayer regardng Mesatastic Breast Cancer Stage 4. You are right. I do not need to accept ANY CANCER. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I PRONOUCE NO CANCER IN MY BODY. Thank you again for a reminder.

Amen! It does not belong to you. Send it back to where it came from–hell!

22. Hellen kendi says:

Hello Beck you are a great blessing to me I want to to have spiritual break through I desire to have revelation experience with God. I also pray to have good heal healing of fibroid… And also break through in my Marriage

Dear Hellen,
      I pray for this desired spiritual breakthrough for you. I do know that this is something that you have to activate your faith for and go after it. so, I say, “Go for it!” I renounce this fibroid at its seed and command it in the name of Jesus to dry up and to be supernaturally eliminated from the body. I pray for the healing of your marriage and that you will walk in forgiveness and set healthy boundaries over yourself in the mighty name of Jesus’, amen.

23. amydb100 says:

Prayer for Manifestation of my healing, thank you!

In the name of Jesus’, I thank You that Amy is healed and made-whole for the glory of God. I thank You for the complete manifestation from all sickness and disease, amen.

24. Richard McIntosh says:

Dear Becky, please pray for Dawn, who was recently diagnosed with diabetes, glaucoma, detached retina, limited vision, hypertension and anemia.
    She’s also experiencing an ear infection and TMJ problems
    We would also appreciate if you could make up a confession for her to speak over her body.
    Please send a text instead of an email.
    Thank you very much.

Richard, this is where I answer prayer requests. I do not text them.
      In Jesus’ name, I renounce these spirits of death and infirmity, and all the diseases listed in this post. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through her pancreas to cleanse, heal and make it whole again. I curse all these symptoms of diabetes; I release the healing power of Jesus to flood through her eyes and that they are healed with 20/20 vision. I release this same healing power to flow through her jaw and ears that they are realigned and free from pain and infection, in Jesus’ name, amen.

25. Claudette says:

I am requesting prayers for my daughter. She is going through depression, and is grappling with a negative diagnosis. Please pray for her healing and to have a sense of purpose.
    Thank you.

In the mighty name of Jesus’, I pray for you and your daughter’s situation, and that you will stand up to the work of the devil against your daughter. I pray that she will lay down every hurt and disappointment and choose to forgive her way out of this depression and negative diagnosis for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen.