1. Lynette says:

Greetings Becky,

My prayer request is for God’s supernatural healing to manifest in my mother who suffered an anoxic brain injury caused by cardiac arrest. For restoration, revival, full and complete healing, in Jesus Name. Thank you 🙏🏽

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of death. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into your mom’s brain to recreate what has been damaged and restore normal oxygen flow to her brain and body. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in her body to align with the Word of God and boldly declare that by His stripes she is healed and made whole, all for God’s glory, amen.

2. Birkah says:

Please, pray for Birkah face accident who is deformed. Thank you

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow into your domain to restore and heal your face, and all that has been affected by this injury be recreated and made whole. Amen.

3. Marcelena Stephens says:

Hello my name is Marcelena, I am writing to request prayer for my failed kidneys. I’ve been on dialysis going on 8 years in May. I know God and believe that it is his will that I be healed in Jesus Name. I also speak healing over the other prayer requests here, you are healed, and it is done in Jesus Name. Amen.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of a spirit of fear, a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of death. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your renal system. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your kidneys restoring their ability to filter wastes and excess fluids from your blood and removed in your urine and all functions of your kidneys are restored and what has been damaged be recreated. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body align with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically, all for God’s glory, amen.

4. Egan says:

Please immediately pray for my girlfriend Salina in California because she is not feeling well due to a high fever. Please heal her fever instantly so she can feel well tonight. Thank you very much for your time, support and prayers.

In Jesus’ name, I renounce this fever and the cause of it. I pray for Salina’s well-being and health, that her immune system be recreated and strengthened, that she is healed in her mind and emotions, set free from demonic oppression for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen.

5. Terry says:

Hi Becky! My Wife unfortunatly is suffering with ALS. You’ve prayed for her before. Would it be to much to ask to pray for her again. Thanks Becky

Dear Terry, I stand in faith with you for your wife’s healing.
      I renounce a spirit of death, via ALS that is attacking her body. I release the healing power of the Holy Spirit into your wife’s body. I declare that she will live and not waste away and die prematurely. I speak life and regeneration into her nerve cells in her brain and spinal cord, and into her voluntary muscles. I release creative miracles into her muscles, and say they are nourished supernaturally, and that all scaring and hardening dissolved. Motor neurons regenerate and send impulses to the muscle fibers and normal muscle movement return. Muscles be strengthened, and life return to the arms and legs, and speech, swallowing, and breathing be normal again. I declare all in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.

6. Joan Marie Gonzales says:

Hi Becky! Please help me pray for the healing of my husband, Jesus Ramon Gonzales. He’s in the hospital right now since Dec 27 because of Pulmonary Tuberculosis accompanied with pneumonia diabetes, cysts in the lungs, infections, inflamation, gallstones, low albumin, anemia, etc. Please help me pray for his healing. Thank you Becky! Thank you Jesus Christ! Hallelujah!

In the name of Jesus Christ, I renounce this spirit of death, and I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your husband’s lungs, circulatory system, gallbladder, and through his immune system to cleanse them from all disease and infections, to strengthen them and make him whole again, able to breathe and live freely again, amen and amen.

7. Egan says:

Please pray for my girlfriend Salina in California because she is vomiting all night. She is having a very tough time. Please pray for her to get healed immediately. Thank you very much for your time, support and prayers.

8. Egan says:

Please immediately pray for my friend, Sarah , her little sister in Los Angeles is having eye surgery today because of diabetes. Please pray that her eye surgeons perform her eye surgery with success, peace, assurance and safety. Please pray that her little sister eye’s will be healed instantly after her eye surgery. Thank you very much for your time, support and prayers.

9. Sandra says:

Hello Becky, I hope you’ve started this year abundantly blessed. I would like this ministry to please join me in prayer for the conversion of Charles. May God open his eyes to his calling and may his heart be open to do God’s will. Thank you 🙂

IN the name of Jesus, I release the power of Holy Spirit over Charles and that he will believe and receive the gift of salvation for his life. I pray for an inner healing to take place within Charles’s mind and emotions and with the help of the Lord he will be made whole, for the glory of the Lord. I pray for God’s plans and purposes for Charles to come to pass, in Jesus’ name, amen.

10. Cindy says:

Please pray for deliverance of alcoholism for my children and grandchildren

I renounce an orphaned spirit, and a spirit of addiction. I plead the power of the blood of Jesus over them and that they will forgive those that have hurt and disappointed them, including themselves, and that they will choose to forgive their way out of demonic oppression and/or possession in the mighty name of Jesus’, amen.

11. Humaira Aqil says:

Hello,Becky.i need prayers as my both shoulders,chest best, upper arm has got some unknown aggressive painful,itchy,heaty bumps like scars and growths,,pls I request for healing humaira my name

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into your cellular domain and body to cleanse all impurities release you from all discomfort and restore normal function to your body. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system to line up with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed and made whole, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

12. Ryan Redmond says:

I need prayer for financial breakthrough satan is attacking me and my family through this hardship

You must give your way out of financial bondage. Start with whatever you have, no matter how small the financial seed is, keep giving and increase you giving little by little. God says you can prove Him on this. Amen.

13. Raymond Rea says:

Comments: I need healing in my mouth, my teeth ,gums , throat ,dental work, tongue. My root canal temporary feeling fell out dentist says cannot save my tooth it has an infection. I really need healing in my mouth and tongue-mouth feels sore . In Jesus Name Amen. Its been stressful-but God!!! Please agree with me?

Raymond, I stand in agreement with your faith.
      In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into your mouth, throat, tongue, teeth and gums, cleanse them of all impurities and infections, and new strong teeth and healthy gums are recreated, all for the glory of the Lord. Be healed and made whole. Amen.

14. gilsoncsfa58 says:

I’m 64 years old and I have Parkinson’s disease. Starting to progress. My voice is soft, and my right hand has a bad tremor. I am scared Becky. Please help me. Gary

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of fear, a spirit of death, Parkinson’s and all the disorder in your central nervous system. I release the healing power of Jesus to flow through your entire body to deliver and cleanse it from satan’s harmful weapons against you. I speak creative miracles to your central nervous system to be healed and fully functional again, amen.
      Romans 15:13: ” Mat the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing that by the power of the Holy Spirit you will abound in hope and overflow with confidence in His promises”.

15. Amy says:

Need prayer for growths, lumps in my body. Also dealing with wayward daughter. Feel we have no direction or purpose in life.

16. Anne-Cathrine Breda says:

Hello!
    Please pray for my fathers hips!
    That The pain in his body will be gone!
    I belive!!!!!!

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke a spirit of infirmity. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into his hips, joints and bones to heal all. In Jesus’s name I command all pain to be gone and that he is fully restored and made whole, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

17. Gina says:

My in law Steve who is a good man and helps everyone was in a bad car accident and has extensive injuries and fractured his neck, back, every rib, collapsed lungs and more. They induced a coma for now. Please agree with me that he will be completely healed and able to breathe on his own without any problem.
    Thank you for praying for Steve and the family. God bless you.

18. Fra says:

Hello Becky, I ask prayer for a little child Bikash with pneumonia who is dying…thank you. God bless you

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout Bikash’s lungs cleansing all infection and impurities. I speak recreative miracles into her respiratory system and that she breaths normally and is fully healed and restored, in Jesus’ name, amen.

19. Jennifer Watkins says:

Please pray that all of my teeth and gums are now supernaturally restored to perfect health and wholeness. Thank you very much.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into your physical body, teeth and gums, cleanse all impurities and infections and new strong teeth are recreated. Amen.

Unapprove | Reply | Quick Edit | Edit | Spam | Trash
      PRAYER REQUESTS

20. A says:

URGENT please pray for healing for myself a skin infection not responding to antibiotic speeding all a over my face ear and neck I need a miracle for healing for my husband children grandchildren LH Rosy Lino sisters families salvation deliverance protection for Alessandra and Gloria thank you

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your entire cellular realm cleansing all infections and all negative residuals from medication. I speak to your skin on your face and neck to be supernaturally recreated healed and made whole. No weapon formed against you shall prosper.
      In the name of Jesus, I release the power of Holy Spirit over your family and loved ones and that they will believe and receive the gift of salvation for their lives. And that they are delivered and set free by the redemptive blood of Jesus. Amen.

21. Jocelyne hatoun says:

Will you please pray for me leave carcinoma & I believe in God’s healing e

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death. I curse this cancer and all its cells and tumors at their very seeds, and command them to dry up and be eliminated from your body. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow throughout your cellular realm and new healthy cells are recreated. I speak to all cells, tissues, organs and systems to be healed and made whole for the glory of the Lord, amen.

22. Dineo says:

My name is Dineo from Swaziland (Eswatini) in Southern Africa,I ask that you stand in Faith with me in praying and believeing for the healing of my husband who was diagnosed with parkinson’s disease for the past 18 years and for my son who is 15 years old living with autism, he is non verbal. I believe in the finished work of the cross and that it is God’s will to see them healed

For your husband: In the name of Jesus, I renounce this spirit of death, Parkinson’s and this disorder in your husband’s central nervous system. I release the healing power of Jesus to flow through his entire body to deliver and cleanse it from satan’s harmful weapons against him. I speak creative miracles to his central nervous system, and to his motor system to be healed and totally functional again, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.
      For your son: In the name of Jesus, I renounce the label of autism and the power behind it and all the pain and suffering it has caused your son. I speak inner healing to his mind and emotions and into his physical brain and that all that has been damaged from negative words, medications, treatments and misunderstandings …be healed, made whole and he is able to speak and communicate clearly, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

23. M. Gail Gilbert says:

Please pray that my A1C would stay low enough that I wouldn’t have to go on medication. I get it checked on Wednesday. I would love to be healed of diabetes. Thank you for your prayer ministry Gail

IN the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your pancreas to cleanse all impurities and restore your glucose levels to normal and your body functions are fully functional. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ, and system in your body to line up with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

24. Jovita says:

Hi Becky! This is an urgent request for my brother Joel. He’s in the hospital right now, He was vomiting blood due to cirrhosis of the liver. Can you please agree with me in prayer for a creative miracle for him? Thank you very much for your prayer of agreement!

Dear Jovita,
      In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, blood loss and cirrhosis of the liver. I release the creative and miracle working power of the blood of Jesus to flow through his liver to cleanse, purify, recreate, heal and strengthen his liver and that it functions 100% perfectly normal, amen and amen.

In the name of Jesus’, Joel, get up and off of that deathbed, amen!

25. lynetg says:

Hello, Becky, I left a request on 12/31/22 but I haven’t heard back yet. I ask that you would lift me to the Lord as my culture came back showing I had a bacteria called Pseudomonas aeruginosa. I had been experiencing severe pain in the left upper section of my abdomen and also in my back on the same side. No Bladder infection or UTI but they were thinking the kidney. I have been diligently speaking words of life over myself. God heard me and the pain started to subside on 1/3/23. I am also participating in the Daniel Fast you are leading which I know will help to strengthen my body. I ask for your prayers regarding the infection and for the other issues I sent on 12/31 to the intl e-mail. Thank you so much.

Dear Lynetg,
      In the name of Jesus’, I renounce all bad bacteria attacking your body, especially in and near your kidneys. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your system to cleanse and purify them from all disease known or unknown, and that you no longer suffer from ill bacteria, infections, swelling and pain in Jesus’ name, amen.