1. Victoria Rimskaya says:

Please pray for my healing: after being sick with shingles on my head and face about three weeks ago I am suffering from absolutely unbearable postherpetic itch on top of postherpetic neuralgia in all affected areas, especially in my left eyelid and eyebrow, as well as certain spots on my head and forehead. Immense suffering! Also,I’ve been Morgellons disease sufferer for over 14 years. And it’s horrible.

Thank you so much in advance.
    God bless you!
    Victoria

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow in and throughout your body (all nerve fibers and skin) cleansing all viruses and impurities, rashes and blisters. I command all pain and itching to cease, in Jesus’ name. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I command your body, mind and emotions to line up with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed and made whole. I rebuke any spirit of doubt and unbelief from whispering in your ears, in Jesus’ name. I release the Spirit of Peace, Love and Joy into your domain, amen and amen.
      Please see the following blog re: CONFESSION OF FAITH. Pray it daily, as directed.

2. Sam says:

Please pray for me for freedom from stress from things not going well with my marriage and strength to my heart and body, keep feeling overly stressed and rapid heart beat. Believing for comeplete healing and for things to go better in my marriage to stop the stress. Thank you for your prayer.

2. Ronald Nathan says:

Please pray for Michael that God will heal him of diabetes and for Margo that He will heal her of cancer. Thank you.

3. siun22 says:

Dear Becky, could you please pray for Katrina Goldie, who is suffering from stage 4 esophagus cancer and liver cancer. No hospital treatment has worked and now she is on morphine. We are waiting for God’s miracle.

4. Angela says:

Please pray for my husband Chris Tam as he had been referred to palliative care. Doctors said he is now end of life. We will rebuke it.
    At the moment, he is very jaundice, no appetite to eat and ascites.
    Praying for miracle healing to be manifested in his body now.
    Thankyou

5. Dora Alvarado says:

Asking for prayer for my husband Buddy. Was diagnosed with stage 3 oral cancer. Had surgery to remove the tumor and is recovering. Prayer for a quick recovery and no complications. That cancer will not rise up a second time.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death and cancer. I curse every cancerous cell and tumor. I command them to die off at the seed and to dry up at the roots never to return to Buddy’s body again. I speak to his body to recover quickly, wounds to close properly with no complications, amen and amen.

6. vince777 says:

Please pray for my spine to be healed and any infection to be gone. Thank you. Praise God.

In the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I release His healing power into your spine, and command it to be realigned, every vertebra, disc, muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve and nerve ending to move in its proper position, anything that is worn or torn or disabled to be healed, recreated and made whole and pain-free for the glory of the Lord, amen. Put your faith into action.

7. Becca says:

Hi Becky,

Please pray that I will get pregnant at this older age-doctors have turned me down for fertility treatment.. I even was pressured by husband to do ivf which also failed…If sarah can get pregnant than I can too.. Pjease pray that I get pregnant and carry the baby full-term and deliver a healthy and godly baby. In Yeshua name. Amen I believe I received thank you Jesus.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce the spirit of death in your womb. I command life to be conceived and received and carried full term with no complications. I speak to your spine, and female organs to be realigned and function perfectly normal to conceive and birth a strong and healthy child, amen and amen.

Please read the testimony in my book, DARE to Believe on pages 232-233.

8. Roy James says:

Pp

I think you need to resend your prayer request.

1. Roy James says:

Please pray for my prodigal daughter,involved with substance abuse , rebellion against her spiritual roots, has gender identity issues. I have been praying for her for years, she won’t go to church but allows me to lay my hands on her and pray for her when I come.She stays with her mother. Her condition keeps her from being able to hold a job.She need to come back to God, and be delivered.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of addiction, a spirit of confusion, and any other hindering spirit. I pray for inner healing of her mind and emotions, and that she is released from whatever deep seeded issues that are holding her in bondage. In Jesus’ name, I pray for her inner healing, that she is set free from a spirit of confusion and deception. That she is released from the strongholds over her mind and emotions. I curse all demonic forces rising up against her. I pray in Jesus’ name that she come to peace with who God created her to be. And I declare words of faith that she will become the woman of God that our Lord created her to be, amen.

9. Fikile says:

Hello Becky, My name is Fikile from South Africa. I am asking for prayers. for the past 5 years i have had something move in my left lower abdomen. Please pray for me.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this problem in your abdominal area. I release the healing power of our Lord Jesus to flow through this to heal this situation and make you whole. Amen and amen.

10. Angela says:

Please pray for my dear husband Chris Tam suffering from pancreatic cancer for nearly 3 years.
    Oncologist said it’s end of life for him. Please pray for miracle healing. Thankyou.

11. ezhang77 says:

Hello Backy,

I have been a supporter to your ministry and purchased several of your books and also very encouraged by them.

I have a very urgent prayer request for my friend Robert, who is in a desperate condition and wants to give up to die.

He has skin cancer on his head for serveral years, and from last November it became serious. He had a major surgery on May 2022. Doctor said that the cancer gets into the scull and also into his Dura (the layer between skull and the brain). In the May surgery, the doctor took a large area of scalp off his head and put implant in. But the skin graph and implant got infected, and the doctor plan to do another surgery around September this year to take implant off his head. He has been experience severe headaches since November 2021, 24/7 and no relief, and he has been on IV since May of this year, and right now the Radiation, which draws all the life of him. He could eat and sleep, suffering 24/7 every day. He has been believing in God’s healing and fight for this battle for many months so far, but not seeing result. Now he is really lost his strength and will to fight any more and just want to die to go home with the Lord.

We have been praying for him and fighting this battle for him, rebuke the spirit of death and the cancer, but seems no break through.

Backy, please pray for him that the miracle healing of God in Christ Jesus to be manifested in his situation!!! There will be some encouragement and signs from the Lord and he will be willing to live but not die!

Thank you very much!

I try to find a place in your website to submit a pray request, but haven’t been able to do it.
    This is the only place I could write to you. so please advise.

Sincerely
    Esther Zhang

In the name of Jesus Christ, his healer, I renounce this spirit of death, skin cancer, cancerous cells, infections, pains and suffering. I release the healing power of the Lord into his mind and emotions and pray that he will choose to fight the good fight of faith to live. I command his every cell, tissue, organ and system to be cleansed and purified, delivered, healed and set free from premature death and cancer, and that they are recreated, healed, cancer-free and cancer-proof, amen and amen.

12. carolsomg says:

Please pray for my daughter Becky. She suffers from crohns/colitis in her gut (inflammation) and has terrible abdominal pain, bleeding and diarrhoea. She also has bouts of anger and resentment towards others. I’ve commanded this Spirit to leave in the name of Jesus.

Please pray with me as Jesus says if two or more come in my name, I’m amongst them. We really would appreciate your prayers with this. She is only 22 years old and has suffered for 6 years already.

She is currently in a severe flare now.

God bless you and thank you.

Caroline (mother)

In Jesus’ name, I renounce this spirit of death and crohns/colitis. I release the healing power of the Lord to flow through her every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse them from all impurities of death and disease and that she is healed, made whole, fully functional, and pain-free for the glory of the Lord, amen.

1. Caroline says:

13. Scott says:

Please prayer for my women. The dr say she has cancer, I know the spirit truth says she has been healed. Please help her tap the power thats within her and until that time pray for God to lead me on how hear his voice.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, her healer, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors. I release the healing and cleansing power of the Lord to flow through her every cell, tissue, organ and system and to cleanse and heal her, and make her whole, cancer-free and cancer-proof for the glory of the Lord, amen.

14. Claudette Kalogeropoulos says:

Hello Becky.. I just visited my son’s friend who is in hospice. Would you please pray for him for salvation.
    Also please pray for healing for my husband, salvation for my children and total faith in the work that the Lord is doing in my body , life.(spiritually, physically. Thank you.

15. Stella Nelson says:

Please agree with us in prayer for husband Marvs healing from stage four metastasized bile duct cancer, now in the liver & head of pancreas, God healed Marv five years ago & we believe Hod can do it again!

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death and cancer, cancerous cells and tumors. I release the healing power of the Lord Jesus to flow through his every cell, tissue, organ, and system to deliver, cleanse, heal, strengthen, to make him whole, cancer-free and cancer-proof for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen.

16. Healing for Sue Pratt, an educator/administrator, who is on dialysis and has suffered greatly from several health issues. Her late father was an Army chaplain. Sue is a great teacher and campus coordinator who is under severe attack to her body. Thank you and may the Lord continue to bless you for all you do. I will pray for your ministry, for your prayer needs, and donate whenever I can.

17. Beatrice Norman says:

Four generations that I know of have cerebral Ataxia. Including me there are five of us in my family who are handicapped with this brain deterioration. Our cerebellum cels die and we are very handicapped ! We are all Christians that are living at this time. There is no cure from man but God tis able to deliver and heal us.Please pray for us! God bless you and I pray for you also.

Dear Beatrice and family, in the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, brain disease and deterioration. I release the healing power of the Lord Jesus Christ to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse and purify them from all death and disease, especially the brain, and braincells. I speak words of faith for creative miracles to take place and that your brain, braincells are recreated, and fully functional for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen.

18. William Skasick says:

Please pray for me I’m a 68 yr old man with very bad lower abdomen pain had 2 ultrasounds done with several doses of antibiotics but nothing is working I’m in alot of excruciating pain especially the last 2 weeks nobody knows what is wrong please pray that this will improve and go away

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce the source of this abdominal pain. I curse every sickness, disease, virus, parasite attacking you. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ, and system to cleanse, purify, deliver, heal, recreate what needs to be recreated, healed, and fully functional for the glory of the Lord, amen.

19. Wilhelm says:

Hey, my friend needs freedom from bitterness and unforgiveness. This friend also needs freedom from autistic traits and needs a physical healing. I myself need healing for an intestinal issue, heart issue, teeth issues + poor eye sight. And I need my relationships to prosper! Thank you so much!

20. Egan says:

Please pray for my girlfriend Salina in California because she hasn’t eaten for a few days which caused her to have an ulcer. Please pray that her ulcer is completely healed. Thank you very much for your time, support and prayers.

21. Hanna says:

Please pray for my pregnant daughter and her soon 2 years old son who got the flu from me when they where here visiting us. They have fever and and a cough, pray that they will be healed soon and both be okey and the unborn baby will be fine. Pray for me too that my fluu will go away so I can go to work. Thanks from a mum in Finland

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke a spirit of infirmity. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your bodies cleansing them of all infection, impurities, fever and cough. I speak to their every cell, tissue, organ and systems to align with the Word of God, declaring that by His stripes you are healed and made whole. Lord, we pray for the protection of your redemptive blood over this unborn child, in Jesus’ name we pray, amen and amen.

22. Jennifer Keith says:

Hello Becky. My mom introduced me to you and I just watched your YouTube video on words that kill cancer and I spoke those words today to my body. I am a 39 year old mother of two boys and I have received a diagnosis of breast cancer which may have spread. I am still going through testing. Please lift me up in prayer. I’ve been so afraid and sad. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells, tumors. I curse these cancerous cells and tumors at their seed and roots and command them to dry up, die off and be supernaturally eliminated from your body, never to return or to spread again. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse, heal, and recreate new ones that function 100% normal, and that they are cancer-free and cancer-proof for the glory of the Lord, amen.

23. Egan says:

I have an oval fingernail sized cyst on the right bottom of my throat. This cyst isn’t cancerous. Please pray that it will go away immediately so that my throat heals. Thank you very much for your time, support and prayers.

24. Joaquin says:

Please pray for me to be healed of a cancerous tumor under my left ear and for complete restoration of every area of my body.

25. Margarita Mohlin says:

Hi dear Becky, would like to kindly ask you please for prayers for my 21 years old daughter that is suffering with PTSD for 14 years. Blessings from Sweden.