1. monica says:

Healing from multiple sclerosis

In the name of Jesus, I renounce this spirit if death and MS that is attacking you. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow into your brain and central nervous system. I speak to your immune system to stop attacking the protective sheath (myelin) that covers your nerve fibers. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system to line up with the Word of God, declaring that by His stripes you are healed and made whole, all for God’s glory, amen.

2. sumana says:

Prayer Request
    My husband Srinivas has lot of back pain, please pray for his healing

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke a spirit of infirmity, a spirit if pain. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout Srinivas’s body cleansing all impurities, tightness in his back muscles, tendons and ligaments and I speak to all pain to cease now, in Jesus’s name, amen.

3. Ron says:

Please pray for Humberto, a healer, that God will heal him of skin cancer. Thank you.

4. Peter says:

type 2 diabetic, high blood pressure asking for heaLING PRAYER

5. Kenny says:

Please pray for me that I am healed from a hernia, diabetes, kidney problems and intestinal/Stomach digestion. Kenny

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death. I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout your being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, recreate what is destroyed. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body to line up with the Word of God that declares by His stripes you are healed and made whole, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically, all for the glory of Jesus, amen.

1. Diana Jaspers says:

I have many illnesses and a weight problem. Heart murmur, bad pain and stiffness from arthritis, a fatty liver, pre-diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, rosacia, hernia, chronic athletes feet and finger nails.

6. ivtran2006 says:

Becky please pray for me for healing.I have stomach pains for more than 30 years and Hepatitis diseases and I have to taking the pills for long time. Suddenly, after my father passed away and few weeks ago, I experienced with neck pains, headaches and numbness on both of my legs and hands, sometimes I couldn’t breathe. Please pray for me Please. Thanks You Lord. I receive my healing miracle in Jesus mighty name , Amen 🙏.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death. I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout your being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, recreate what is destroyed by years of medication. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body to line up with the Word of God that declares by His stripes you are healed and made whole, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically, all for the glory of Jesus, amen.

1. ivtran2006 says:

Thank you so much Becky for praying for me. Thanks You Jesus, I loved you. Amen.

7. paultran777 says:

Please pray for my father’s healing from high blood pressure and heart problems. Last month, my father had a liver ultrasound, and they discovered a cyst on his liver. Please pray for my father’s liver to function properly and for the cyst to shrink and have no effect on his liver. Also, please pray for my father to have inner peace in his heart. God bless you.

8. Graeme Travers says:

Dear Becky i just saw you video for cancer on you tube my mom has breast cancer, can your pray for my mom to be healed, she has pain in her back, also drugged up in pain drugs. she goes in for treatment tomorrow. i am not sure how to pray for someone else who has cancer. i feel Jesus sent me to your page

In the name of Jesus, I curse cancer and all its cells at their very seeds, and command them to dry up at its roots and be eliminated from her body. I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout her being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, and recreate what is destroyed, I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in her body to line up with the Word of God, declaring that by His stripes she is healed and made whole, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

1. Elena says:

I was going to ask you for prayer Becky. And then I saw your beautiful declaration that happens to be the ideal response to my prayer request. Much love and gratitude to our precious Jesus! And thanks and love to you as well, Becky.

Thank you. Amen and glory to the Lord!

9. Flora says:

I have suffered an unexpected, debilitating financial catastrophe. This is devastating for my family. I believe God can turn this around.

10. Blanche Siler says:

Becky blessings to you and thank you for standing in agreement with our prayer request. You have been praying for my husband Edward (digestive cancer. Now pray for this pain in my left breast. Mammogram came out normal though. Yet believing for deliverance for my precious husband Edward 🙏🏽

11. Ron says:

Please pray for Marian who was told the freckle in her right eye could turn into cancer. Thank you.

12. Eddie Lurati says:

Praise God. I am requesting prayer for my right upper arm.Unable to sleep on it. Pain comes and goes. Thank you again, and the Lord’s blessings on you and your family, Eddie.

13. Ron says:

Please pray that Tony’s blood tests on Tuesday are all good and his potassium level is back to normal. Please pray for his wife, Kirsten, who has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes that she will also have normal blood tests and that the orthopedist will correctly diagnose her painful right wrist and that it will be healed. Thank you.

14. Cathy says:

Pls pray for my husband who has a situation on his job and he needs guidance and direction on how to answer questions about a situation that he had no control over. He could lose his job. We believe this is a demonic attack.

In the name of Jesus, I pray for God’s plan and purposes for your situation to come to pass. In Jesus’ name, I pray you have divine favor, financial reconciliation, and restoration in all situations. I declare no weapon formed against you shall prosper. No evil will come near you dwelling, and every lying tongue set on fire against your family will be silenced, exposed and brought to shame. Every curse and assignment that the enemy unleashes against your husband will bounce back on them, in Jesus’s name, I pray, amen and amen.

15. KIM ELLIS says:

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE HEALING OF MY SKELETAL SYSTEM, ESPECIALLY SPINE AND HIP PAIN ALSO A PRAYER FOR ALL THOSE. IN NEED AND IN PAIN
    GOD BLESS

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, I curse all pain. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your skeletal system and every cell, tissue, organ and system recreating strong healthy bones and joints that are pain free, and renewed, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

16. virnvichan says:

Hi Becky! Please pray for me that me and my family receives God’s favor and experience breakthoughs in our lives. Please also pray for our debt gets paid soon and that we become financially prosperous, and that doors of opportunity open to us that will help us financially. Thanks so much. May God bless you!

In the name of Jesus, I pray for God’s plan and purposes for your situation to come to pass. In Jesus’ name, I pray you have divine favor, financial reconciliation, and restoration in all situations, amen.

17. Brian says:

Our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name, please forgive me for my sins. I am requesting help with sexual perversion so I can save my soul and get back on track. In Jesus Mighty Name Amen!

In the name of Jesus, I renounce this stronghold over you. I plead the power of the redemptive blood of Jesus over you mind and emotions, dreams and visions, and you be delivered and set free from all demonic forces rising up against you, in Jesus’ name. Now, you must renew your own mind with the power of God’s healing Word. Read, study, speak and LIVE God’s Word (Holy Bible) and you will be delivered and healed from all forms of wickedness, amen and amen.

18. Barbara Archer says:

I’m asking for prayer for my friend Chris’s healing. He recently had a tumor removed from his leg and has also received a diagnosis of kidney cancer. Please pray for strength for his wife and family. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus, I curse this cancer and all its cells and tumors at their very seeds, and command them to dry up and be eliminated from Chris’ kidneys and body. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow throughout his being. I speak to every cell. tissue. organ and system to line up with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes he is healed and made whole, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

1. Barbara Archer says:

Thank you for praying. I stand in agreement, in Jesus’ Name!

19. Nina says:

Hi,

Please pray I receive good test results tomorrow. I’m getting additional diagnostic testing to rule out cancer. I’ve also had itching on my right nipple for months. I come against the spirit of death. I know you stand with me, Becky, and I do come against the spirit of fear.

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke a spirit of fear, a spirit of death. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow throughout your cellular realm to cleanse all impurities and irregularities. In Jesus’ name, I speak words of faith and declare that by His stripes you are healed and made whole, all for the glory of the Lord. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, amen.

20. Mike says:

Hi Becky,
    My wife needs prayer for the healing of her high blood pressure and weight. She is on meds for her BP and it has been okay for years, but now the meds are not working. She has tried everything to lose weight, but nothing seems to work.

21. trendle_sanders says:

Hi Becky. My husband recently moved our kids and I so that we are closer to his parents. It has been difficult with getting things done with the building of our new home. It’s like the enemy continues to attack what we are doing. I know that we are on the right path because he continues getting in the way. Please pray for my husband Deshawn and I (Trendle). We are believing that this mountain will be moved and everything that the enemy is trying to do will be canceled! Thank you

22. Grace says:

Hi Becky! Please pray for me, I need healing in my heart of arrhythmia and healing of sleep apnea along with bleeding facial sores.
    God bless you and your ministry.
    Grace

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your body cleanse it of all facial sores and irregularities and restore normal heartbeat and breathing during sleep. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body to align with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed and made whole, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

23. Grace says:

Hi Becky! Please pray for healing for my heart of arrhythmia A-Fib and bleeding facial sores.God bless you! Grace

1. Shamin David says:

God bless Becky this is pastor Shamin David from Philadelphia I need prayer for Minstry church

In the name of Jesus, I pray for God’s plan and purposes for you situation to come to pass. In Jesus’s name, I pray you have divine favor in all situations, amen.

24. Brenda says:

I’m asking God to deliver my son immediately from DRUGS that he will no longer be cursed and have a need to go to somebody outside of God
    I’m praying complete deliverance over him and the Holy Spirit to touch him and he will be changed forever

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke a spirit of addiction and this stronghold over your son. I pray for inner healing of his mind and emotions and that he is released from whatever deep seeded issues are holding him back, give them to God and receive the gift of Salvation, be delivered and set free, and move forward with his life. In Jesus’ name, I pray he be full of strength, and restoration through the healing power of the Holy Spirit. I speak to his mind and body to overcome all cravings, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

25. Linda Young says:

Becky, please pray for my brother-in-law, Steve’s, healing from ALS. He has been dealing with the symptoms for over 6 years – he is on a ventilator and feeding tube and is immobile (he can blink his eyes to communicate). We are believing for a miracle!

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death, ALS. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through Steve’s nervous system, nerve cells in his brain and spinal cord. I speak recreation of these and that he regains all muscle control, speech, breathing and ability to eat, and have control of his limbs and walk, all for the glory of the Lord, Amen and amen.

2. Cindy Derrick says:

Praying for my cousin Tony with Al’s too!

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death, ALS. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through Tony’s nervous system, nerve cells in his brain and spinal cord. I speak recreation of these and that he regains all muscle control, speech, breathing and ability to eat, and have control of his limbs and walk, all for the glory of the Lord, Amen and amen.