1. Lynn says:

Hi Becky,
    Could you please pray for my sister Jan. She lost her kidney 9 years ago because of cancer. The Dr thought they had removed it all but it spread to her lung and is now in her hip. We are believing for her complete healing and a creative miracle and would so appreciate your prayers.
    Lynn

In the name of Jesus, I curse cancer and all its cells at their very seeds, and command them to dry up and be supernaturally eliminated from Jan’s body. I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout her being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, recreate what is destroyed. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in Jan’s body to align with the Word of God that declare by His stripes Jan is healed and made whole, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically, all for the glory of Jesus, amen.

2. Carolyn Stone says:

I need healing for cancerous tumor in my eye and elsewhere in my body. As well, healing for arthritis in my body.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death, cancer, and tumor in the eye. I curse these cancerous cells and tumor at their seed and root and command them to dry up, die off and to be supernaturally eliminated from your body, never to return or spread again. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ, and system to cleanse, heal, and recreated what has been damaged, and that you are cancer-free, for the glory of the Lord.
      In the name of Jesus, I renounce this spirit of infirmity attacking your bones and joints. I curse this pain and inflammation of your bones and joints. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow throughout your domain and speak creative miracles and freedom from pain and swelling, amen and amen.

3. Linda says:

I have been praying for MANY years God knows for a financial miracle healing and physical healing for my daughter age 23 with an “incurable” hormone imbalance condition that has impacted her in a very negative way please pray for me,desperate for God’s Divine intervention thank you and your ministry

In the name of Jesus, I pray for God’s plan and purposes for your situation to come to pass In Jesus’ name I pray you have divine favor, reconciliation and restoration in all finances and constant provision in all situations, amen.
      In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear, a spirit of death over your daughter. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into her endocrine system restoring balance to her hormones and health to her metabolism. I command every cell, tissue, organ and system in her body to line up with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes she is healed, fully functional and made whole spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically, all for the glory of the Lord, Amen.

4. Cathy says:

Agreement in prayer for healing of IBS, diarrhea and loose stools. Also hair loss. Ive lost two thirds of my hair. My scalp shows. Need complete restoration. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into your gastrointestinal tract cleansing all impurities and infections. I command all symptoms (including cramping, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, and diarrhea) to cease, and all normal functions restored, in Jesus’ name. I speak to hair loss to be restored, hair follicles to be strengthened and renewed, amen and amen.

5. Raul Garcia says:

My name is Raul Garcia please Pray for me and my wife Angela we are believing The Lord to move from California to Georgia we put a offer on a house but there’s some issues with the house that have came out if it’s not God’s will for us to have this house then He can release us from The contract

In the name of Jesus, I pray for God’s plan and purposes for your situation to come to pass In Jesus’ name I pray you have divine favor, reconciliation and restoration in all situations, amen.

6. Leisa says:

Doctor’s saw spots on my cat scan, and cancer center said the biopsy was abnormal, diagnosed with diviticulouses . Cancer center is going to do a radiology biopsy september 27,22. I’m in pain every day. Please Stand In PRAYER 🙏🏽 WITH ME. Need healing from grief of husband.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors. I release the healing power of the Lord to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse, purify, and to heal you from this deadly diagnosis and cancer. I speak life, healing and strength into every cell, tissue, organ and system and that they are cancer-free and cancer-proof for the glory of the Lord, amen.

7. Penny says:

Pray for my mom. We are facing dementia and forgetfulness. With the recent passing of my dad there is the added grief.

In the name of Jesus, I speak to your mom’s memory cells to be recreated, healed strengthened. I curse memory loss and bless her mind with the healing power of Holy Spirit to cleanse her brain from all impurities and speak life and youth to her memory cells. I declare that she can remember things that happened long ago, and things that happened recently. She can remember where she is going, what she is looking for, what she wants to say, strength to her word recall, and remember names…without frustration. I pray Jesus will help your mom through this time of loss and make the choice not to remain in past sorrows, but to move forward, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

8. Brandon Mazzocco says:

Prayer request for healthy lifestyle, after a 6 month fast I fell very ill in my heart and mind ,as well prayers for financial choice between businesses in proper direction which business to focus on.

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your being restoring you to health. I speak to every cell, tissue organ and system to line up with the Word of God and declare by His stripes you are healed and made whole spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I pray for God’s plan and purposes for your situation to come to pass and you have divine favor in all situations, amen.

9. Tshephang Johnson says:

Hello woman of God
    Please stand in the gap with me and believe God for healing of low blood that now cause me to have a challenge of headache,dizziness and severe rough feet.I believe God for intervention and restoration in Jesus name.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow in and throughout your body cleansing all impurities and restoring normal function. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body to line up with the Word of God and declare that by his stripes you are healed and made whole, amen.

10. A Husband & Dad in Need of a Miracle says:

I have debilitating symptoms that multiple doctors can’t diagnose. Cognitive issues, and declining mental state, vision and hearing issues as well as other organ dysfunctions and I’m a father of 2 children and my wife is expecting for our 3rd child early next year. I feel helpless physically, because this has happened in a matter of a few months – I am hoping for a creative miracle…

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear, and any other hindering spirit that is controlling his life. I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout your being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, recreate what is destroyed. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. In Jesus’ name, I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body to align with the Word of God that declares by His stripes you are healed and made whole spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically. All for God’s glory, amen and amen.

11. Kara says:

Please pray for me as I have weird left side symptoms- not sure if it’s artery related. Also a friend has a breast lump- please agree with me in prayer for healing, and another family member has got ALS or motor neurone disease. Please agree with me and pray for their healing too. Thanks you in Jesus name

In Jesus’ name, I renounce you, satan, and all your attacks on these people. I rebuke a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear, a spirit of death, and any other hindering spirit that is controlling their lives. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into their bodies, minds and emotions. No weapon formed against them shall prosper. I command these bodies to line up with the Word of God and declare that by HIs stripes they are healed and made whole, all for the glory of the lord, amen.

12. Puede orar por mi? Pues me e revisado medicamente y e ido a iglesias cristianas evancelicas a pedir ayuda pues padezco de molestias espirituales como demoniacas yo soy cristiana catolica ore por mi para que todos esos males ya no me sucedan porfavorcito.

Dear Amparo,
      The most important step to take to be free from demon possession or oppression is to become, “Born-again”. I am not talking about what church you attend, but your relationship with Jesus Christ. Mary even says during the wedding of Caanan, “Whatever He (Jesus) says to you, do it.” What does Jesus tell us in John 3:3, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” And in John 14:6, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” You must do things His way. You need to get your spiritual life in order. It’s Jesus, not Mary, not saints…

After this is in order, you automatically have authority over demons. Jesus tells us in Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” These serpents and scorpions are demons. And Jesus gives to every born-again believer or true follower of Him all of His authority over him.

Right now, let’s pray. Father God, in the name of Jesus’, forgive me of my sins, every sinful thought, word or deed forgive me. Jesus, I believe You are who You say that You are, that You came to this earth, died on the Cross for my sins, died and went to hell in my place so that I could be forgiven and born-again, and in right standing with Father God. I surrender my life to You, come into my life and be my Savior. Holy Spirit, help me to make Jesus my Lord, in Jesus’ name, amen.

Now, I pray for you, and I renounce these demons and command them to leave you in Jesus’ name. I plead the power of the blood of Jesus over you and your household in Jesus’ name, amen.

You now need to take the following steps to cleanse your home. Please see the following blog post: https://www.authorbeckydvorak.com/how-do-i-deal-with-a-principality/

Love and Hugs,
      Becky :O)

13. Angel says:

Becky please pray for the pain all over my body and weakness to leave. Thank you

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your body, strengthening your muscular-neurological systems to restore strength to your body and releasing you from all pain. I speak to every cell tissue, organ and system in your body to line up with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

14. Marina Donik says:

Please pray for me..for a healing, miracle..help for devine guidence of holy Spirit..how to save my body, how to heal. Have weakness in my mascles in legs and arms..my muscles get so tired and i m loosing strenght. Thank you.

IN the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your body, strengthening your muscular-neurological systems to restore strength to your arms and legs. I speak to every cell tissue, organ and system in your body to line up with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed spiritually, mentally, physically all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

15. Rita Vonderhaar says:

An MRI revealed I have mastoiditis, this causes me to be off balance and has affected my hearing. This began after a sinus infection in April…was misdiagnosed by three ENT doctors.
    Thank you Becky for praying for me.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear, a spirit of deafness. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your ears cleansing them of all infection, pain. swelling and restoring your balance and hearing. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system to line up with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed and made whole, amen.

16. Amy says:

Tumors, growths that keep advancing and growing despite my telling them to be gone and cursed to the root. Been going on for a few years. Nothing has worked. Need help!

I curse these tumors and all its cells at their very seeds, and command them to dry up at their roots and be eliminated from your body. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, and recreate what is destroyed. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body to align with the Word of God, declaring that by His stripes you are healed and made whole, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically all for the glory of Jesus, amen.

1. Peggy says:

In Jesus name! Amen!!

17. HORTENSE RUSSELL says:

Please pray doe healing feom breast cancer challenges swelling, tumors, lumps and pain be wipe and melt away in Jesus mihjty name. I claim cancer free and no more cancer. CANCER FREE IN JESUS NAME. My weight restore 50 lbs in JESUS NAME

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse them from all impurities of death and cancer, and that they are recreated, healed, strengthened, made whole, fully functional, cancer-free, and cancer-proof in Jesus’ name, amen and amen.

18. Karrie says:

Hi Becky! If you could connect your faith with mine for absolute full healing and wholeness in my body, I would deeply appreciate it! I’ve been battling Lyme disease for over 10 years and recently it’s been trying to affect my heart. Thank you for your love for Jesus and His truth!

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear, a spirit of death. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your body cleansing all bacteria and infections. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system to align with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed and made whole. I command all pain, rashes, fevers, fatigue and heart issues to cease, and new healthy cells are recreated to restore normal function to your body. Amen and amen.

19. Nancy Steinbrecher says:

Please pray for healing and hope for our family.
    Some of the Relationships are broken and estranged. Praying for open hearts and minds and for the gift of forgiveness to be given. Believing with faith that our God is able.

In the name of Jesus, I pray revival of Holy Spirit into your family’s hearts and that repentance and inner healing is brought forth, and that they will choose to walk in love and peace, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

20. veafernandes says:

My daughter is 20. She has been under attack for last 10 years from cancer which has spread all over and now in her lungs so she is struggling to breathe.

We are planning her baptism soon, using a hoist in a swimming pool as she cannot move herself from waist down after radiotherapy etc.

Want the spirit of death over her life to be dealt with once and for all!

She has reached the point of exhaustion
    She cannot have any more treatment and is just on strong pain meds like morphine injections

She wants her life back, wants to go to university and do all the things she missed out on these last 10 years of her life!

I believe she will be totally healed and restored in Jesus’ name, and give God all the glory.
    Amen 🙏🏽

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors in her body. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through her every cell, tissue, organ and system and to supernaturally cleanse, deliver, heal, strengthen them so that they are cancer-free and cancer-proof for the glory of the Lord, amen.

21. Jenna says:

Hi Becky, would you please pray for my 14 year old son. He has been afflicted with fear and trauma that has manifested in symptoms that appear like obsessive compulsive disorder as well as terror, torment, rage, intrusive thoughts. Please pray he would be completely healed and delivered.

Thank you in advance, I appreciate your teachings!

In Jesus’ name, I renounce you, satan, and all your attacks on this boy. I rebuke a spirit of fear, and any other tormenting and hindering spirit and stronghold that is controlling his life. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus over him that his mind and emotions will be delivered and cleansed from the attacks of the enemy, and inner healing to take place, and with the help of the Lord he will be delivered and set free and made whole for God’s glory, amen.

22. Donna says:

Mrs Becky please pray for my healing from unexplained illnesses and set backs. In so much physical pain. Thank you. I have purchased your book Conquering the Spirit of Death and reading my bible. I want to live. I want to have a strong relationship with the Lord. He knew me before I was born. Thank you Mrs Becky. Praise Jesus.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear, a spirit of death. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your being. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. In Jesus’ name, I command your body to line up with the Word of God, and boldly declare that by His stripes you are healed. I command all pain to cease and renounce every negative report that stands in contrary to the Word of God. For the glory of the Lord, amen.

23. anne m hughes says:

I have an issue with my bosses Jae, Howard and another person Kallium. They are setting me up with blame that I did not do. Pray for them and peasefully solution and no one will lose monewy in this deal.

In the name of Jesus, I pray for God’s plan and purposes for your situation to come to pass. In Jesus’ name. I pray you have divine favor, reconciliation and restorations in all situations. I declare no weapon formed against you shall prosper. No evil will come near your dwelling, and every lying tongue set on fire against you will be silenced, exposed and brought to shame. Amen.

24. Gina says:

I was in an abusive marriage for 7 years. I need prayer for my back and sciatic. Many years ago my thyroid was diagnosed as underactive with hashimoto’s. I am asking that you please pray that I am completely healed physically and emotionally. God bless you and thank you for all you do and for your encouraging words and Bible truth!

Gina, in Jesus’ name, I release the healing power of the Lord Jesus Christ to flow through your spine, every vertebra, disc, muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve and nerve ending to be recreated, realigned, healed and strengthened, made-whole and pain-free for the glory of the Lord. I speak to your thyroid to be recreated, healed and fully functional with no weakness. I curse this label of hashimoto and all the negative symptoms that come with this label to be healed in Jesus’ name, amen.

25. Ronald says:

Please pray for Eve that God would heal her back and remove all pain. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus’, I release the healing power of the Lord Jesus to flow through Eve’s spine, and command all vertebra, discs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerve, and nerve endings to be recreated, strengthened, healed, and realigned and made whole, pain-free for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen.