1. Amy says:

Please pray for my complete healing of gastritis and GERD. I am tired of feeling sick everyday and not being able to enjoy food anymore.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your digestive system cleansing all impurities and inflammations in the lining of your stomach. In Jesus’ name, I command all indigestion (burning pain), bloating and nausea to cease and normal function return to your esophagus and digestive tract, amen.

2. Virginia says:

Dear Becky, my name is Virginia based in United Kingdom I have been trying for the fruit of the womb for more than 10 years now the Doctors said my left Felopioan tube is blocked please pray for me for God to open my womb.

In Jesus’ name, I renounce barrenness. I speak creative miracles to take place in your womb and female organs. I declare by faith that you and your husband will conceive a strong and healthy child for the glory of the Lord, amen.

3. Kiki says:

Hi Becky, my mom had a stroke. She on a feeding tube, she can’t move her left side, she can’t walk, talk, and can’t swallow solid food , she in a nursing home . I want her to come back home.

4. Sarah Obasi says:

Hello, my name is Sarah.
    Please pray that my biopsy results are negative on the 26 September 22 and that the breast lump dissapears. Reverse the current report that says highly suspicious of malignancy. Thank you and Amen ⁷

In the name of Jesus, I renounce this lump (tumor). I curse it all its cells at their very seeds, and command them to dry up and be eliminated from your body, never to grow back, and new healthy cells are recreated. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body to line up with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed and made whole, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

5. John victor fabrigas says:

please pray for my recovery, im on dialysis, and made a deal to Jesus, that I will not be tied to that machine anymore, and I claim my healing any days from now,in Jesus name.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of death. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your kidneys cleansing all impurities, recreating what has been damaged, and restoring normal function to your renal system. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system to be healed and made whole for the glory of the lord, amen.

6. Mari says:

Hello Becky, I was diagnosed with diabetes last year and was talking medications. Now my blood sugar is not getting under control & keeps going up. My blood work is critically high.Now I have the fear to eat any kind of food. Could you please pray my healing from this diabetes & for the blood sugar to be back to normal. Thanks .May God bless you for many people.
    Mari

7. Lily says:

Please pray for my son Kevincharles Dsouza he is student studying in Canada and looking out for good job for his survival in canada. Please pray yo get him a good job.

Thanks
    Lily Dsouza

In the name of Jesus, I pray for God’s plan and purposes for Kevincharles to come to pass. In Jesus’ name I pray for divine favor and provision in all situations, amen.

8. jenmerrifield says:

Dear Becky, please pray for me. I am reading your book and I am under attack for years now with a spirit of fear and death. I am sick and healed with one thing after another. Currently it is mold/lyme illness , heart rate issues, histamine reactions to just about everything I eat, drink, smell etc. I have to take benadryl all the time now. Had covid 4 times and developed a terrible staph uti, it comes and goes and I’ve had reactions to every antibiotic. Since June I’ve had this uti. The reactions started in Feb to an old building I was working in. I haven’t been to work since June and this is causing a financial strain.
    Thank you Becky, I love watching you on YouTube!

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death. I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout your being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, recreate what is destroyed. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body to align itself with the Word of God that declares by His stripes you are healed and made whole, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically, all for the glory of Jesus. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, amen.

9. Norma says:

My husband Richard in stage 4 lung cancer. He’s got water in his lungs, labored in breathing, no strength, don’t eat and his weight drops rapidly. We agreed and promises God that when he’s healed, we will be in the radio station, news paper and radios to declare a miracle healing from God. He is in dire need. Please help us pray

10. Shaunte'[ Garrett says:

Prayer for my mom Marie who was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in the lung and brain. We believe God for total healing in Jesus name.

I curse cancer and all its cells and tumors at their very seeds, and command them to dry up at their roots and be eliminated from Marie’s body. I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout her being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, and recreate what is destroyed. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in her body to align itself with the Word of God, declaring by His stripes, Marie, is healed and made whole, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically, all for the glory of Jesus, amen.

11. MaryLeah says:

Please pray for the deliverance from demons, rebellion, witchcraft, drug addictions, depression, anger, lying, stealing, sexual addiction/perversion, coveting, controlling, contrite, cursing, and spirit of murder. For the holy spirit to move on him in prison/jail and experience complete transformation, that he will experience the rest and love of Jesus.

In the name of Jesus, I curse these demonic attacks and stronghold over your loved one’s mind and emotions. I renounce a spirit of death, witchcraft, confusion and any other hindering spirit that is controlling his life. I pray he will believe and receive the gift of Salvation for his life. I plead the blood of Jesus over him that his soul will be delivered and cleansed from the impurities of the enemy, and inner healing to take place, and with the help of the Lord he will be set free and made whole for God’s glory, amen.

12. Michael Murphy says:

Hi Becky, still needing deliverance from this sleep disorder / anxiety…..thank you and may the Lord bless you

13. Debbie says:

Thank you for praying for my husband Dave who was told he had inoperable pancreatic cancer last May. He’s been in the hospital with double pneumonia and God has healed him! We are praising and thanking the Lord and we believe Dave is healed of the Lord. He has been having chemo and they will do a CT scan 10/12 to reassess. We know they will find nothing, thank you Jesus!!

14. Rowena says:

Please pray for Mom’s cognitive restoration. She’s in a memory care center and I’m asking for her healing and for her to be able to come home and live with me. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus, I speak to her memory cells to be recreated, healed, strengthened. I curse memory loss and bless her mind with the healing power of Holy Spirit to cleanse her brain from all impurities and speak life and youth to her memory cells. I declare that she can remember things that happened long ago, and things that happened recently. She can remember where she is going, what she is looking for, what she wants to say, strength to her word recall, and remember names…without frustration-all for the glory of the lord, amen.

15. sharonlpfau says:

Please pray for healing for Michael John Pfau Deliverance Healing Salvation for his brain
    Michael is on medication for schizophrenia
    Please pray for the Dr to lower the medication
    Please pray for healing for Michael John Pfau
    Deliverance for smoking
    Side effects of the medication
    Thankyou

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death and any other hindering spirit that is controlling Michael Jon’s life. I release the power of Holy Spirit over Michael Jon and that he will believe and receive the gift of Salvation for his life. I pray for an inner healing to take place within his mind, body and emotions and with the help of the Lord he will be set free, delivered and made whole for God’s glory, amen.

16. Sandy Madison says:

I need you pray for me for healing. The doctor diagnosis me with breast cancer I need your prayers. I suppose getting PET Scan September 22. And getting my results September 27, 28 from my doctors. Please keep in your prayers.
    Sincerely
    Sandy

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells, and tumors. I curse these cells and tumors at their seed and roots and command them to dry up, die off and to be supernaturally eliminated from your body, never to return or to spread again. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse, heal, and recreate nee wones that function 100% normal, and that are cancer-free and cancer-proof for the glory of the Lord, amen.

17. Egan says:

Please heal all of my 3 miles shockwave echoing very extremely loud thundering non-stop bad criticizing nonsense supernatural spiritual tongue very intense burning throat sensation every day and every night.

Please instantly reduce the gigantic amplitude of my 3 miles shockwave echoing very extremely loud thundering non-stop bad criticizing nonsense supernatural spiritual tongue back to a very excessively soft low normal level during 24 hours a day for every day of each year. Each time it gets louder when I raise my voice, yell and cough every time. It angers and annoys wicked people very much as well as making them laugh while they call me retarded repeatedly in a hysterically very loud voice. My bad supernatural spiritual tongue automatically gives out my personal, financial and other information to wicked people. Every day and every night my bad supernatural spiritual tongue gets worse.

Thank you very much for your time, support and prayers.

18. Egan says:

Please immediately pray for my girlfriend Salina in California because she is starving to death and she doesn’t have any money to get any food to eat for herself and her grandma for every day and every night. Please pray that she is able to get food to feed herself and her grandma.

19. Holly Lu says:

Please pray for my daughter, Lydia that her fatigue would be uprooted and God would restore her strength and energy. (1 Peter 5:10) God has already healed much over the past four years from Lyme disease and many strange symptoms (but the fatigue lingers). To be away for college is an incredible testimony. People who know her story is amazed that God heals today!

20. Ida Ngwa says:

Greetings from Ida. I have been watching your videos for healing. Can you pray for me.Thanks and stay blessed

In the name of Jesus, I renounce this attack of the enemy. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, recreate what is destroyed. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body to align itself with the Word of God that declares by His stripes you, Ida, are healed and made whole, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

21. Tamika P says:

My name is Tamika, and I need you and your church family to please start praying right now for supernatural favor, financial doors to be open, grace, and mercy towards this house on Grove View Trail in Fresno, TX that my little brother, Nahshon Mills, my auntie, Claireca Padgett, and myself want to buy. Pray that God will soften the hearts of the sellers and cover the closing cost for us.

22. Michelle says:

Dear Becky, please pray for my son Carlson who was diagnosed with Mondini dysplasia in his ear, please pray that his cochlea in both ears be able to formed completely and his hearing to be restored to normal without any hearing aids and implant🙏🏻. I ask this in the name of Jesus ❤️.

1. Michelle says:

Hi Becky, pray for my son please (above request) 🙏🏻

23. Egan says:

Please immediately pray for my girlfriend Salina in California because she feels very hopeless, her emotions are very imbalanced and she has a lot of troublesome thoughts. She can’t fall asleep. She says she wants to kill herself. A scammer got her picture from me and used voodoo to kill her immediately during every day and every night. Please pray for her immediately. Thanks.

24. Despina says:

Dear becky
    Can you please pray for my healing
    I have pain in my rectum for 2 weeks and feeling unwell with it I trust in Jesus for my healing 🙏 no diagnosis of what it is had blood and stool samples taken thank you Becky God bless 🙏

In the bane of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your body cleansing all impurities, especially in your gastrointestinal tract restoring you to pain free health. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, amen.

1. Despina says:

God bless you

Blessings to you too ! :0)

25. Bridget says:

Please pray for my 3 yr old son, Nolan, who has severe autism. He is a very picky eater, nonverbal, throws tantrums, elopes, fixates on items preventing him from engaging with others and does not have any friends. He seems like he’s in a fog. I so badly want to free his mind and body and get to know my little boy.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce autism and the power behind the label and all the pain and suffering it has caused. I speak life into Nolan’s brain and recreate all that is not right with Nolan to be healed, and that he becomes whole and able to communicate. In Jesus’ name, I speak peace, healing, wellness to his mind and emotions, physical healing to his brain, and all other issues that go hand-in-hand with autism. I speak creative miracles that Nolan will function 100% normal, and declare that he is healed, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.