1. Lisa A Carter says:

Becky
    I need a urgent request my entire family and I we all have Civid.
    We have a 4 month old baby that needs care.

2. David says:

Please pray for my mother. She is elderly and headed to hospital with severe Covid symptoms.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce this spirit of death and this Covid virus and every other opportunistic disease that has attached itself to her body. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through her every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse and purify them, heal and make them whole again. Amen.

3. Anna says:

Please pray for my mum. She had a stroke. that our Lord Jesus will tell him a word. may the Lord give her the use of her mouth and tongue to speak and swallow. for His Glory. Thank you Jesus. blessings

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow in and throughout her brain, restoring blood flow, oxygen and nutrients to it. In Jesus’ name, I speak to all cells, tissues, organs and systems to be cleansed, healed and supernaturally recreate new ones that function 100% normal. I command restoration of speech and communication and ability to swallow, ability to walk and all paralysis and numbness to cease, in Jesus’ name, amen.

4. Tammy Horton says:

I thank the Lord for your ministry. Please pray for my mother, Bertha. She has late stage ovarian cancer that has spread, cirrhosis of the liver, and kidney problems. She is not eating and drinks little. She needs to drink more. Starting to drink more. Esophagus muscles weak. Thank you

In the name of Jesus, I curse cancer and all its cells at their very seeds, and command them to dry up at their roots and be eliminated from her body. I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout her being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant and recreate what is destroyed. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ (liver, kidneys) to align itself with the Word of God, declaring that by His stripes she is healed and made whole, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

5. Sue says:

Please pray for son Joshua Chuang who is suffering from schizophrenia since 2017. We are living in New York City Chinatown now. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce all strongholds over Joshua’s mind and emotions. I curse all demonic forces rising up against him. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow through his past memories, to forgive, to receive inner healing and be set free, all for the glory of the Lord.
      In Jesus’ name, I release the power of Holy Spirit over Joshua and that he believes and receive the gift of Salvation. Amen.

Sue: Pray and fast for your son as the Lord leads you. Find others that will pray and fast with you for Joshua. Anoint him with oil, command these demonic forces out of him. and declare that he is healed in his mind and emotions and made whole by the redemptive blood of Jesus. Pray all in Jesus’ name.

6. Egan says:

Please immediately pray for my girlfriend Salina in California because she feels very hopeless, her emotions are very imbalanced and she has a lot of troublesome thoughts. She can’t fall asleep. She says she wants to kill herself. A scammer got her picture from me and using voodoo to kill her immediately. Please pray for her immediately. Thanks.

7. Stephen Brandon Spano says:

Desperately need Jesus to heal my lungs from asthmatic copd condition, difficulty breathing and my life from anger and fear

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear, a spirit of death. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your lungs, cleansing them of all impurities and inflammations, open up all obstructed air flows, and creating clear pathways for breathing. I command all wheezing to cease, and strength and energy returns to youe body so that you can resume normal daily activities. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system to align with the Word of God that declares by His stripes you are healed and made whole for the glory of the Lord, amen.

8. Lori says:

Thank you for your precious time. Will you please pray for my Aunt. My heart aches for her. After 30 plus years of taking care of her daughter who has muscular dystrophy, she herself has been diagnosed with dementia and now recently with Parkinsons. She also has fallen several times. Thank you for caring. Bless you and your ministry.

9. linn_ke says:

I’m asking for prayers because I have for over 14 years struggling with a type of weird anxiety, and it’s painful and give me symptoms in my throat and mouth with different symptoms… it’s like nerve pain and choking.. it can be difficult to breathe and swelling, talk and eating. Please pray for me!!! It’s terrible to live like this!! The anxiety can be incredibly bad and I really would love to start to live again, I’m 39…

10. Margarita Mohlin says:

Please pray for my 21vyears old daughter that has been suffering with PTSD for 14 years. Thank you Becky. Blessings

11. Georgia says:

Becky, Please pray for 19 year old Mathieu who has Leukaemia. According to the doctors he has 2, three weeks to leave. I belive God is in control.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce this spirit of death, leukemia. I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout Mathieu’s blood-forming tissues, bone marrow and lymphatic system, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, recreate normal white blood cell count. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in his body to align itself with the Word of God that declares by His stripes Mathieu is healed and made whole, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

12. Robin Moles says:

I am positive for covid. I am not vaccinated. Please pray for this attack to leave now in Jesus name! I pray your daily decree over me and my family daily against the spirit of death…Thank you for the prayers!

In the name of Jesus, I renounce this spirit of infirmity and this covid virus and every other opportunistic disease that has attached itself to your body. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse and purify them, heal and make them whole again, all for the glory of the Lord. No weapon formed against you, or your family shall prosper. Amen.

13. S says:

Please pray for my son to start to speak and communicate. He’s 3.5 and not talking much.

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke this spirit of delayed speech. I speak life into his brain and vocal cords and recreate all that is not right with your son to be healed, and that he becomes healed and able to communicate and speak with clarity, and becomes all that he is meant to be, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

14. Naomi Scheffers says:

Please stand with me in agreement fir my Husband, John. He has had recurring parasite (worm) infection. Please pray that the route cause will be eradicated from his body and will not leave any eggs or larvae behind in the name of Jesus

In the name of Jesus, I renounce this spirit of infirmity. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into his body cleansing it of all infections, impurities and disease. I command all parasites and every other opportunistic disease that has attached to John’s body to be eliminated. In Jesus’ name, I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through every cell, tissue, organ and system and declare that by His stripes, John is healed and made whole, amen.

15. Joslyn says:

Please pray for me. The doctor says I have breast cancer but that’s what they say. I don’t believe it, won’t accept it, totally rebuke it. I feel fine just soreness from the lump biopsy and some emotional turmoil but I watched your segment on YouTube and I know I am already healed. I believe that.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death, a spirit of fear, cancer. I curse any cancerous cells at their seed and root and command them to dry up and be supernaturally eliminated from your body. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse, and heal them, and I declare that by His stripes you are healed and made whole. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, amen.

1. Brenda ksy Graham says:

I received this prayer.

16. churg7960 says:

Please pray that my husbands spinal cord is healed and that his muscles and nerves are activated and responsive so that he can walk again soon

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear, a spirit of death. I release the blood of Jesus, to flow in and throughout his being, his spinal cord, nerves and muscles, resurrect what is dead, awaken his dormant nervous system, and recreate what has been destroyed. I pray in Jesus’ name that strength is restored, and his ability to stand and walk reactivated. I speak peace over his mind and emotions, all for the glory of God, amen and amen.

17. Lynda says:

Please pray for our finances, for our business. AND Doors to be opened as we have been stagnant for too long. We need a miracle!

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of poverty, a spirit of lack. I pray for God’s plan and purposes for your situation to come to pass. In Jesus’ name, I pray you have divine favor, reconciliation, and restoration in all situations, amen.
      A word from Becky’s blog:

18. Ronald says:

Please pray for Bob that God would heal problems with coordination (Ataxia). Thank you.

19. Leriska Naudé says:

Hi Becky, please pray for me. God bless 🙏

In the name of Jesus, I pray for God’s plan and purposes for your situation come to pass. In Jesus’s name, I pray for divine favor, reconciliation, and restoration in all situations (health, finances, relationships). Amen

20. Marjorie Hernandez says:

Please Becky pray for my son Andrew who is suffering from vertigo and drops attack, he getting desperate and depressed please pray so that he don’t loose faith in Jesus amen pray for healing peace and salvation in the name of Jesus Christ thank you

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow into Andrew’s being (inner ear), healing him of all dizzy spells and spinning sensations and restoring his balance, and that he will no longer fall. I command his body, mind and emotions to line up with the Word of God, and declare that by His stripes, Andrew, is healed and made whole, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically. In the name of Jesus, I release the power of Holy Spirit over Andrew that he will believe and receive the gift of salvation. I release the Spirit of Peace, Love and Joy to enter his domain, amen.

21. carole says:

That Both would raise my nephew from the dead. He died 2 days ago

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death. I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout his being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, recreate what is destroyed. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ, and system in his body to align itself with the Word of God that declares by His stripes he is healed and made whole, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically. and that he will live to fulfill the destiny God created him for, all for the glory of Jesus, amen.

22. Faith Noles says:

I need healing in my entire spine. I need to be delivered from: late stage arthritis, fibromyalgia, lung problems, pinched nerves, diabetes, neuropathy, poor eyesight & hearing, chronic pain, pain medications. I am crippled & I want to walk.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of death. I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout Faith’s being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, recreate what is destroyed. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ, and system in Faith’s body to align itself with the Word of God that declares by His stripes Faith is healed and made whole, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically, all for the glory of Jesus, amen.

23. Asher says:

Please pray for my 7 year old daughter for complete healing from intermittent exotropia, or “lazy eyes” – a condition where her left eye sometimes strays out when she’s tired. It’s also related to nearsightedness, which we are standing in faith for complete healing over. Please also pray that the root cause of these conditions would be completely washed away by the healing power of Jesus Christ. Amen and blessings!

In the name of Jesus, I renounce this attack on your daughter’s eye. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow in and throughout her left eye, and eye muscles, recreating ocular alignment, normal eye movement, normal vision and releasing her from all discomfort. All for the glory of the Lord, amen.

24. Daren winters says:

Hello, I do not want to speak of disease and illness so I just ask that you please pray that God continues to heal me, that he will help me stay focused on him a and his word. Prayers for stronger faith, more hope and to rid me of any disbelief. Thank you and God bless!

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of fear, a spirit of infirmity and any other hindering spirit that is controlling you. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into your body, mind and emotions, in Jesus’ name. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I command your body and mind to line up with the Word of God and declare by His stripes you are healed. I rebuke a spirit of doubt and unbelief from whispering lies into your ears, in Jesus’ mighty name. Stay in the Word and don’t let the enemy discourage you.

25. Ronald says:

Please pray for Father Nigel Mumford who was just diagnosed with COVID and could be at risk because of other health problems.