1. kdupontdellyahoocom says:

Please agree with me for healing from breast cancer and an open leison that has not closed. Release from pain and disfigurement

I curse this cancer at its very seed, and command it to dry up at its root and be eliminated from your body. In the name of Jesus, I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout your breasts, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant and recreate what is destroyed. I command all lesions to heal, normal breast tissue recreated and pain cease. I speak to every cell, tissue organ and system in your body to align itself with the Word of God, declaring that by His stripes you are healed and made whole, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically all for the glory of Jesus, amen.

2. Margaret Curik says:

Please pray for me to be healed of sinus troubles, nasal polyps. I stand on the word of God that by Jesus stripes I am healed. He sent His word and healed them. I decree and declare total healing, once again breathing thru my nose and my sense of smell and taste returns.
    In Jesus name, I receive by faith in the finished work on the cross.
    Bless you abundantly Becky.

Margaret

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke this spirit of infirmity, sinusitis, attacking your body. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into your sinuses (nose and head) cleansing them of all infections, inflammations and impurities to reduce swelling of the lining of your sinuses and open up all passages and return normal breathing. I command all nasal polyps to dry up and be eliminated. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body to line up with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed and made whole all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

1. Margaret Curik says:

Becky,

Thank you. I am still standing faith, speaking words of life, health and total restoration. Faith and patience to perform a perfect work.

Bless you,
        Margaret

3. Lori says:

Because of my drug addiction, the Holt spirit isn’t communicating with me anymore. I have prayed to God for 3 years, nothing. I have tried to manefest it myself, nothing. I’m lost and can’t go on anymore

Dear Lori, Simply put, you need to repent. Repentance is more than saying I am sorry, it means doing so, asking for forgiveness and never to return to the addictive behaviors again. And if you really are serious here’s help: https://www.authorbeckydvorak.com/ways-to-overcome-addiction/

4. Ronald Nathan says:

Please pray for Eve to cure fourth-stage, metastatic breast cancer and to heal and remove the scar tissue from surgery and replace it with normal, healthy cells. She also needs prayer for pain relief, restful sleep and strength, as well as protection from all evil.

I curse this cancer at its very seed, and command it to dry up at its root and be eliminated from Eve’s body and new healthy, cancer-free cells are recreated. In the name of Jesus, I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout Eve’s breasts, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant and recreate what is destroyed. I command all scar tissue to heal, normal breast tissue recreated and pain cease. I speak to every cell, tissue organ and system in Eve’s body to align itself with the Word of God, declaring that by His stripes she is healed and made whole, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically all for the glory of Jesus, amen.

2. Harold says:

Please pray for my family and myself for healing

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into your bodies, in Jesus’ name. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I command your bodies to line up with the Word of God, and boldly declare that by His stripes you and your family are healed. Amen.

5. Rita Ochoa says:

Please pray for Alyssa Hernandez and her mental illness and for my healing of been tormented daily. Conversion and healing for my children and grandchildren. Healing for my financial situations. Thank you and God bless you. Rita

In the name of Jesus, I renounce all strongholds over Alyssa’s and Rita’s mind and emotions. I curse all demonic forces rising up against both of you. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow through your past memories, to forgive, to receive inner healing and be set free, all for the glory of the Lord.
      In Jesus’ name, I release the power of Holy Spirit over your loved ones and that they believe and receive the gift of Salvation for their lives.
      In the name of Jesus, I pray for God’s plan and purposes for your situation to come to pass. I pray you have divine favor and restoration in all financial situations, amen.

6. Michelle says:

Hi Becky, please pray for me.I need healing from Fibrosis in the bone marrow and enlarged spleen.New cells and platelets needed. Thank you for standing with me in Jesus name!

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death, fibrosis in the bone marrow and attack on your spleen. I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout Michelle’s being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, recreate what is destroyed. and your spleen to be cleansed of all impurities and restore normal production of blood cells and platelets in your bone marrow. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in Michelle’s body to align itself with the Word of God that declares by His stripes Michelle is healed and made whole, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically, all for the glory of Jesus. Amen.

7. Joy distad says:

My name is Joy. Please pray that the pain be healed in my back, face and neck. That the bones are restored and formed strong without fracture or breaks. Restore and unravel the nerves , calm and heal muscles. It is leaving me bedridden. May the healing be swift.

I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear, a spirit of death. In the name of Jesus, I release the Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit, to flow in and throughout Joy’s being, resurrect what is dead, awaken what is dormant, recreate what is destroyed. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in Joy’s body to align itself with the Word of God that declares by His stripes Joy is healed and made whole, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically, all for the glory of Jesus. Amen.

8. Ron says:

Tony will be seeing his liver doctor Friday, July 22nd after having imaging and blood tests. Please pray that everything is normal. Thank you.

9. Heather says:

My name is Heather. I have significant scoliosis that causes me pain daily. I also have a hernia and Reynaud’s Syndrome. I am Seeking healing from the power of the Holy Spirit. I read The testimonies of the people healed of scoliosis on this website. Thank you for praying for my healing. I believe and receive. Amen!

I curse this spirit of infirmity and all the pain and suffering it has caused you. In the name of Jesus, I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into you, Heather, your spine and recreate and realign your spine from the base of your head to your tailbone and be repositioned and in a straight line. I speak to your spine, vertebrae, disks, ligaments and all connecting tissue to align with the Word of God, and boldly declare that by His stripes you are healed and made whole. In Jesus’ name, I command your blood vessels to open up and blood to flow freely throughout your body. In the name of Jesus, I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through Heather’s mind and emotions bringing her inner healing, amen and amen.

10. Tom Anderson says:

Becky, I am 72 years old and need healing for my cataracts, I have tried praying for myself to heal, so far there is no healing. I don’t want surgery if I can avoid it. I want the testimony of healing to share with others. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke a spirit of infirmity, these cataracts in your eyes. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout the lenses of your eyes, healing all cloudiness, sensitivity to light and glare, removing all halos and restoring 20/20 vision to both eyes. All for the glory of the Lord, amen.

11. Marjorie Hernandez says:

Hi Becky. Please pray for my son Andrew who is suffering with neurological issues and right eat problems he is having vertigo, dizziness ringing and drops attack he felt from one and ended win the hospital please pray for a divine healing in the name of Jesus Christ

12. WENDY Cruz says:

Blessed day! From the Philippines, please pray for my sister Estrella Carlos with heart ailment believing no operations needed that God will miraculous healed her completely and my other sister Clarita regalado her kidney to function normally and be in good health. All of us walk with with divine health. Thank you very much and God bless your ministry.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce you, satan, and all your attacks on this family. I rebuke a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear, a spirit of death, and any other hindering spirit that is controlling their lives. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into their bodies in Jesus’ name. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I command your bodies to line up with the Word of God, and declare that by His stripes you are healed, all for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen.

13. Terri says:

Please pray for Joel to be saved, and for him to be freed from unhealthy soul ties. For him to have an attachment to the Father and Jesus, and a hunger for the Word of God. To be healed from rejection and abandonment issues and filled with an awesome sense of how much Jesus loves him and for good godly people to replace the bad ones in his life.

In the name of Jesus, I release the power of Holy Spirit over Joel, and that he will believe and receive the gift of Salvation. In Jesus’ name, I pray for inner healing of his mind and emotions and that he is released from whatever the deep seeded issues of abandonment and rejection are holding him back, give them to God and be set free and move forward with life, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

14. Samson Bukar says:

My name is Samson Bukar. I am writing this prayer request from Nigeria. I am currently going through some health challenges with neck compressed disc, lower back disc, pain from my chest and peptic ulcer. I need a prayer of agreement and healing. I need the Holy Spirit to take over my life and use it. I covenant with God that I will dedicate my whole life to His service. Please pray for me.

I curse this spirit of infirmity and all the pain and suffering it causes. In the name of Jesus, I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into your spine and lower back, recreate your spine (vertebrae), disks, ligaments and all connecting tissues to align with the Word of God and declare by His stripes you are healed and made whole. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system to be cleansed of inflammation and restored to normal function, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

15. Marjorie Hernandez says:

Please Pray for my son Andrew who is suffering with ringing fulness, vertigo adizziness and drop attacks , he is getting scare that he can’t take care of his new born baby he just had a drop attack and ended up in the hospital from the fall and the hit on the side of his head please pray for a compleat healing thank you

16. Please pray in agreement for my mother Teresa to be delivered from glaucoma, which is blinding her, and from the spirit of infirmity. She is 92 and does her best to keep up with house chores and cooking. I know she will be careful to give praise and honor to the Lord forever for such a miracle of mercy and grace. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce this label and the power behind glaucoma. I renounce the spirit of death attacking Teresa’s optic nerve and vision. I release the healing power of the Lord Jesus Christ to flow through Teresa’s optic nerve, and to undo the cause of this pressure and damage that has caused her optic nerve. I speak creative miracles to recreate your optic nerve, the eye itself and to heal and cause her to see normally and whole again, in Jesus’ name, amen.

17. Dawn Mallows says:

I would greatly appreciate prayer for my friends niece who is 21 and just recently diagnosed with a very rare form of brain tumor. Her name is Alison. Blessings!

18. Beverly says:

Beverly is in a critical stage of severe malnutrition. She is literally starving to death. The situation is urgent. Please pray her colon is restored and heal from Crohn’s disease and for her urinate tract to heal. Pray for the healing to spread throughout her body. She has been I’ll for 31 years. Pray for her to be free from all evil spirits and from spirits of infirmity.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow into her body, and throughout Beverly’s digestive and urinary tracts cleansing them of all inflammation, infections and impurities. Resurrecting what is dead, awakening what is dormant, and recreating what has been destroyed. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I command every cell, tissue, organ and system in Beverly’s body to align with the Word of God, boldly declaring that by His stripes, Beverly, is healed and made whole, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically, all for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen.

19. Michael Romano says:

Becky please pray healing for Regla Amaya. She currently has cancer in her liver and is unable to eat solid foods. she has lost alot of weight and is scheduled to start chemotherapy. Thank you and God Bless.

20. Valerie Long says:

Pray for my niece Ayana Lucas she is on heavy medication. I pray she will delivered and set free from the root of what has cause her to be on medication.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death, a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear, and any other hindering spirit that is preventing Ayana’s healing. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into her body, cleansing it of all impurities (and medications) in Jesus’ name. I command her body (cell, tissue, organ and system), mind and spirit line up with the Word of God, declaring that by His stripes Ayana is healed and made whole, all for God’s glory, amen.

21. Alex says:

Dear Becky, please agree in prayer with me for complete healing from facial muscle twitches and tics, and that the root cause of it would be plugged up and thrown into the sea, in Jesus mighty name. Thank you and blessings! Amen

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity and all the pain and suffering it causes. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow in and throughout your nervous system and facial nerves, and command all blood vessels open, blood to flow freely through them and all spasms and tics cease. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system to line up with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed and made whole, amen.

1. Alex says:

Amen! Thanks so much for your powerful prayer. Im so much better now and am reading your book. Blessings

22. Melanie Cordes says:

I would like to ask for prayer for a miracle for my back. I just had an M R I and my back is not in good shape. I’ve been dealing with severe pain for almost 2years and have tried many things to help with little results. I’ve prayed and prayed and feel discouraged. I know God can do miracles and hope He will do one for me.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of infirmity, a spirit of fear, a hindering spirit of pain. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into your physical domain-spine/vertebrae, muscles, tendons, ligaments, shock absorbing disks-and recreate and realign your spine from the base of your head to the tailbone. I command all pain to cease, and all normal function restored. In Jesus’ name, I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body to align itself with the Word of God and declare that by His stripes you are healed and made whole, all for the glory of the Lord, amen.

23. Sue says:

Please pray for my daughter, Kara. She has had a fever and fatigue for 2 months. Doctors cannot find any answers, and it is now affecting her heart and vision. Thank you!

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke this fever and fatigue attacking Kara. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout Kara’s body cleansing it of all infection and flu-like symptoms. And I pray Kara’s fever subsides and her strength is restored, and that all that has been damaged by this fever is recreated and her heart and vision are renewed. In Jesus’ name, I command every cell, tissue, organ and system to line up with the Word of God and declare that Kara is healed and made whole, amen.

2. Angela Marie Alexander says:

Becky please pray for my husband, he has an internal illness going on because this morning he showed me that he coughed up some blood and this has been going on off and on for a month now. God Bless You

In the name of Jesus, I renounce a spirit of death, a spirit of infirmity. I release the healing power of Holy Spirit to flow in and throughout his airways (pulmonary and bronchial arteries)/his lungs., cleansing them of all infection, inflammation and any other infirmity that has latched on to his pulmonary tract, restoring normal function and wholeness. I speak to every cell, tissue, organ and system in his body to line up with the Word of God, declaring that by His stripes he is healed and made whole, all for God’s glory, amen.

24. crllindz1 says:

Dear Becky, Please lift up my daughter Megan in prayer for complete healing of scoliosis in her spine as well as metal in her neck melting like wax before the LORD, in Jesus Name! We declare in Jesus Name that her spine and neck bones supernaturally renew and recreate from top to bottom in Jesus Name ! We pray both her spine and spirit will align straight with our LORD and in God’s perfection.. all for His GLORY in Jesus Name ! Amen and Amen !

I stand with you in faith believing for Megan’s complete healing.
      I curse this spirit of infirmity and all the pain and suffering it has caused Megan. In the name of Jesus, I release the Healing power of Holy Spirit to flow into her spine and recreate and realign her spine from the base of her head to the tailbone and be repositioned in a straight line. In Jesus’ name, I command all metal be supernaturally eliminated from her neck. I speak to Megan’s spine, vertebrae, disks, ligaments, and all connecting tissue to align with the Word of God, and boldly declare that by His stripes she is healed and made whole. In Jesus’ name I release the power of the blood of Jesus to flow through Megan’s mind and emotions bringing her inner healing. I release the Spirit of peace, Love, Joy to enter her domain. Lord, I give You praise and honor as Megan fulfills the destiny You created her for, In Jesus’ name, amen.

1. Carol Lindsay says:

Thank you Becky! I can’t wait to post our praise report! In the name of Jesus, I declare & decree the Holy Spirit’s blessings to overflow you! Amen

25. Egan says:

Please pray for my girlfriend Salina’s grandma in California because she has fallen from her bed on Friday and she has seriously injured herself.
    Please heal her grandma immediately because Salina doesn’t have $200 to get treatment for her grandma. It’s a matter of life or death for her grandma. Thank you very much for your time, support and prayers.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce s spirit of death, a spirit of infirmity. I release the healing power of Holy Spriit to flow in and throughout her body recreating all that has been damaged and restoring her to normal function. I speak to all cells, tissues, organs and systems to line up with the Word of God and declare by Hi=is stripes she is healed and made whole. Amen.