• This is a special service of love that we offer to you in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
  • We are not your personal intercessor, but are here to pray in faith for an occasional need for healing.

Rules for Healing Prayer:

• Only post your request one time.
  • This page is reserved for praying for people, not pets.
  • Be patient as your first time prayer request must be approved of before it appears.
  • This is public prayer, do not share last names.
  • This is not the place to submit questions or seek counsel.
  • You need to activate your faith, therefore, repeated requests will not be prayed for again.
  • Disrespectful and demanding replies will be deleted.
  • When there are multiple requests for family and friends in one post, they will be prayed for corporately.

Enter your prayer request in the comment box below:

[wpsites_comment_form]

1. nlarkin1 says:

Please pray for our pastor Ron and his wife Linda who have covid. He has been hospitalized and they say he has blood clots in his lungs. We are very concerned about him. We pray in Jesus name that God would remove and dissolve those blood clots and that he would be able to return home to his wife and take care of her. They are in there early ’70s. Thank you so much!

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, covid, blood clots in his lungs, and all opportunistic diseases attacking them. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through their every cell, tissue, organ, especially his lungs, and system to be cleansed from all impurities of death, covid and other disease attacking them. I speak words of faith over them, that they are healed, they will not die, but live and fulfill their destinies in the mighty name of Jesus, amen and amen.

2. Gail says:

I have watched you and prayed your prayers. Pls agree with me in prayers for complete healing/ restoration of my husband David’s health ( lungs, kidney have masses that dr said is cancerous ) . Pls pray all cancer cells will die immediately and not spread. Pls pray Jesus will re create healthy cells, Pls agree with me in prayers that all negative reports from the doctors are cancelled, they will not come to pass.

Gail

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells, and tumors. I command them to die off at their seed and dry up at their roots. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through his every cell, tissue, organ, and system to be cleansed from all impurities of death and cancer, to be healed, made-whole, fully functional, cancer-free, and cancer-proof, amen and amen.

3. Mari says:

Hi Becky, I have lot of issues related to my uterus, I am struggling a lot. Please pray for my healing. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce spirits of death and infirmities (weaknesses) attacking your uterus. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your uterus to be cleansed, healed and made-whole, fully functional for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen.

1. Mari says:

Becky, thank you so much for praying for me. I receive the healing in the name of Jesus. I’m healed. Amen, Amen.

4. Carol says:

Shalom beloved sister in Yeshua!

Hope you are doing well. Please join me in prayer for my aunt Obdulia who lives in Nicaragua. They found witchcraft spell done in her house backyard. Her health has been deteriorating for two years now. She is diabetic but now her organs are failing: heart, kidney, liver, stomach, etc, She weights about 90 pounds.

Number 6:24-26
    Carol

5. MATT says:

I am having an issue where if I lay down my chest starts feeling like its leaking blood. I’m fine until I lay down then it starts . I’m am coming into agreement to have the healing power of Jesus come into my body and creative miracle for my blood vessels and heart. Its say in the Bible that when two or more come into agreement that whatever you ask will be done. I have repented of my sins and ask forgiveness In Jesus holy name. Amen

6. Sonia says:

Dear Becky please pray for my sister Carol who is struggling very bad with sinus and post nasal drip. The phlegm is tightening her chest so that she can’t breathe. God bless you

7. Wendell Ellisor says:

I was recently told I had stage 4 pancreatic cancer. The news was at first devastating. Then I came to myself and said that God is greater than any disease and that nothing is impossible with God. I am asking for prayer to stand in agreement with me because I know that you are a True Woman of God! I thank you in advance for taking the time to send up prayers to Our Almighty God!
    May God Bless You in All You Do!

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse them from all impurities of death and cancer, and to make them whole, functional again. And that they are cancer-free and cancer-proof for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen.

8. Lisa says:

Hello, Becky
    I am dealing with Stage 4 Brest Cancer that has gone to my lungs and 4 other areas of my bones. I had a CT Scan done last week got my results nothing has changed since the last CT Scan that was done November 2021. I had a mad spell yesterday 1/16/2022 screaming at my family how much I want to live. I am very sad and depressed right now. I am falling apart. I love Jesus with all my heart just cant seem to get the grip. Please pray for me. I really and truly want to live so much. I am fixing to be a grandma for the first time.
    I am very very sad

9. Dolores Sullivan says:

Please pray for my husband John. Doctors don’t know what’s wrong with him. All tests are good but he is weak, had imbalance, stomach troubles, hemorrhoids, confusion, depression, sleeps a lot. Has trouble sleeping due to incontinence. I ask for healing of mind, body and soul. I ask for myself to have patience, wisdom, compassion, love and strength as I try to help him.

10. Bonita says:

Emergency can’t breathe Covid

In the mighty name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death and covid rising against your body. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your lungs to open them up, to cleanse them along with your every cell, tissue, organ and system of your body. Be healed and made whole, amen.

11. Nicole says:

I have been dealing with something to do with my thyroid hormone not being used properly which affects all hormones and body functions. It’s been over 20 years and it’s never been fixed and I’m tired of living less than what God intended for me and I have lost all hope in natural or regular medicine to heal me. Please pray that God will heal me please. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus’, I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your thyroid that it will be healed and made whole and your hormones function perfectly normal for the glory of the Lord, amen.

12. Monica Rosenberger says:

Please pray for my husband Rick who had a benine mass removed from the pituitary gland 4 weeks ago. He now has cerebral/spinal meningitis as a result of the surgery. Apparently bacteria has entered at the site of entry in his skull. He is in ICU receiving intravenous antibiotics and is unable to wake. Please pray that the infection clear and swelling in the brain be gone. I appreciate your prayers and thank you in advance.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce the spirit of death, this cerebral/spinal meningitis, this bacteria and/or other thing that has entered into his skull, brain and spine. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus’ to flow in and throughout his every cell, tissue, organ, and system to cleanse them from all impurities of death and disease, bacteria, parasites… And in Jesus’ name, I say, “Wake up, be healed, be free from death, and all that is attacking you in His most holy name, amen and amen.

13. Nomfundo Ratshitanga says:

I’m a lady(Nomfundo) that has had two abortions one in my teens and the other one in my twenties, I have now realised that it was wrong of me to do so.I am struggling with abdominal pains during my periods and my wish is for God to forgive me all my sins and be healed as I am now believing God to bless me once more with a baby. All I’m in need for is a prayer of forgiveness and healing on my reproductive system and my back.

Dear Nomfundo, If you have taken these abortions to the Lord and asked Him to forgive you–He has. If you have never done before, ask Him from your own heart to forgive you–He will. He loves you and is not punishing you. All these pains may be side effects from having abortions. Whatever is the cause, I renounce it. I pray for physical healing of your female organs, whatever has been damaged be healed, be recreated and made whole, and ready to receive the seed of your husband to create a strong and healthy baby. And that your womb is strong and healthy to carry this baby full term in Jesus’ name, amen.

14. Ella Ahar says:

Hi Becky, I am Ella from Malaysia, I am watching you on YouTube. I have a problem with my life. I have been married for 13 years. But I do not have children yet. I am 34 years old. Please take me in prayer so that I can pregnant and have a child. Please pray for me.I dont know why i am not pregnant yet.Please pray for me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In the name of Jesus’, I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your female organs, and your husband’s reproductive organs and that whatever is the issue that has prevented you from being pregnant is healed and made whole, and that the two of you together create a strong and healthy child for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen.

15. Elena says:

Dear Becky, please pray for my daughter Christina. Pray that she will be delivered from any depression, oppression or else that causes her to have a condition when she bursts into weeping for long periods of time, having depressive thoughts, seeing everything negative in her life.
    Thank you for your prayer!

Father God, You know what has happened in the life of Christina. I release the healing balm of Jesus to flow into her mind and emotions, that she has the strength to deal with all of life’s hurts, disappointments, and losses. I renounce an orphaned sprit that causes her to feel she is alone and without anyone that cares. I pray for the power of Holy Spirit to rest upon her to cleanse her soul from all this pain and experience the love of the Father. In Jesus’ name, we stand in faith for her deliverance from oppression, possession, and depression, amen.

16. Lisa A Carter says:

I am stage 4 mastestic breast cancer. I am asking for a prayers to find healing. I want to live. I believe in Jesus and miracles.
    I am goung to be a first time grandma would love to see the baby.

Dear Lisa,
      In the mighty name of Jesus, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors. I release His healing power to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse them from death and cancer, to heal, recreate, and strengthen them to produce and sustain life, and life in abundance, be healed, amen!

1. Lisa A Carter says:

Thank you. My test results from CT SCAN shows still have cancer nothing has changed. My heart and soul is glas nothing is spreading as we can see. I am really wanting this cancer ti leave my body. I have cried till i just cant see anymore. I am scared and worried.. it is really hard to wake up thinking the cancer will mot go away.
        I do thank you for your prayers. I will keep holding my faith.

Dear Lisa,
          As I read this request, I sense the need to teach you a little about the power of your words.
          1. Read Proverbs 18:21.
          2. Every word you utter is prophesying either life or death.
          3. You say, “The cancer will not go away.” Is this what you want? I don’t think so. You need to get radical in your speech and actions.
          4. Crying… Yes, it is a stress reliever. But when it comes to matters of faith, it will not cause a shift in the supernatural atmosphere to cause a healing to manifest.
          5. Faith in the redemptive power of the blood of Jesus is what you need to stand on right now, and not the negative medical report.
          6. I highly suggest that you spend some time today in prayer, hit the reset button, and start all-over, this time not allowing the power of the negative report to control you, but to motivate you to press forward, and do not stop until that healing manifests.
          I honestly am not trying to sound harsh but am trying to help you to heal.
          Hugs,
          Becky

17. Jiju Joseph says:

My son Daniel Kuttikat has global delay.He has low muscle tone and scoliosis.he has partial hearing loss and speech delay.He is 6 yrs old.Kindly pray so that he can catchup with his peers

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this label and the power behind it against Daniel. I release the healing power of the redemptive blood of Jesus to flow through his brain to recreate, heal and strengthen it. And all of the negative reports that have been spoken against him, the healing power of Jesus is greater to recreate and heal him. I release the healing power to flow through his ears and the part of the brain that controls his speech to be healed and made whole for the glory of the Lord, amen.

1. Jiju Joseph says:

Thank you…will be sure to report any progress I see.. 🙂

18. Mary says:

Dead Becky, hopefully Holiday Season was very nice. I am writing to you to ask you to pray for my hands. The two center fingers of each hand breaks out in sores for over two years. It slightly fades away but returns badly, in other words it isn’t healing. I constantly pray for healing, but to no avail. I believe it’s an attack of the enemy because I pray for people. Tumor, cancer disappear, metal turns into bone by the Grace of God, and certainly I am stricken with this disease by the enemy. Also my ministry is on a set back because of covid. Thank you very much and may the Lord continues to Bless and Keep you safe.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce these sores on your hands. I release the healing power of the blood of the Lamb of God to flow through your immune system to cleanse and heal your every cell, tissue, organ and system, and that the sores on these fingers heal and are made whole for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen.

19. Angel says:

Becky would you please pray for the chronic pain im suffering from. I was healed once already and had to take my authority over it several times when it tried to come back and it left. But now it won’t seem to leave. Thank you

In the name of Jesus’, your healer, I renounce this stubborn pain and the power behind it. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow in and throughout your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse them from all impurities that are causing this pain, to heal you so you can live pain-free, and deliver you from the fear of it returning, in Jesus’ name, amen.

20. Karenlynn says:

Prayers please
    Healing
    Financial increases
    My hearts desires

In the name of Jesus’, I release the healing power of the Holy Spirit to flow through your body to heal and deliver it from all weaknesses, sickness & diseases and the spirit of death. I pray blessings upon your finances as you give out of your abundance to increase the Kingdom of God. And I pray that your heart will align with the Lord’s desires for your life for this is the only way any of us can find fulfillment, in Jesus’ name, amen.

21. Jackey says:

Hi Sister Becky,

Despite praying almost daily for 2 years for supernatural protection from COVID, I became infected with a very severe case of it on Dec 17th. I am finally almost well but still dealing with 2 symptoms that I would be very grateful if you would pray for me about:

lungs – that they be healed and no longer cause shortness of breath and discomfort
    stamina – that my stamina not only return but be better than before
    faith – that my faith would strengthen; because this illness coming, despite my faith-filled prayers, really rocked my faith to its core

Thanks and God Bless you. I am currently reading your Greater than Magic book. Its your 3rd book I’ve read so far; I love them all.

To build your faith, hear the Word of God concerning healing and keep studying this until your faith is strong again. I release the healing power of the blood of the Lamb of God flows through your lungs to cleanse them from all impurities of covid, death, and whatever else has entered into your body that should not be there. And this same healing power heals and strengthen them too, amen.

22. Beverly Kramer says:

Please pray for me. I have Metastatic Breast Cancer that moved to my liver and bones. Thank you. Bev

Dear Beverly, In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse them from all impurities of death and cancer, and to heal and strengthen them against cancer. I declare words of faith that they are cancer-free and cancer-proof for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen. *If you do not have a copy of my book, “Conquering the Spirit of Death” I recommend that you purchase a copy of it and study it and put it into practice in your life. I have testimony of a woman in your situation.

23. Olive says:

Dear Sis Becky,
    I am asking for prayer for my friend Angie for healing for severe neck pain and healing from rejection from divorce. She is a believer in Jesus Christ but sometimes experiences down days since the divorce.

Thank you & may God continue to bless you & your ministry

I pray for inner healing to take place within the mind and emotions of Angie. I release the healing power of the Lord to flow through her spine and neck to realign them so that they are pain-free in Jesus’ name, amen.

2. RICHARD says:

I AM GOING THREW THE SANE THING KEEP YOUR HEAD UP , I KNOW IT IS HARD EVERYTIME YOU THINK OF IT SAY THE LORDS PRAY

Say, “I am healed in Jesus’ name.”

24. Lily says:

Thanks a lot for your prayer and boosting me how to pray with divine power of our Lord Jesus Christ 🙏

Regards
    Lily

25. Shaun says:

I recently had a Total knee Replacement in my left knee on 11/11/2021 and need prayer for getting back full range of motion to 130 degrees. I’ve been at about 70 degrees challenge with but not bowing down to pain, swelling and scar tissue. I believe in The Power Of The Blood Of JESUS and would like to Join Forces with YOU.

In the name of Jesus’, I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your knee to recreate, heal and to strengthen it with full range of motion, in Jesus’ name, amen and amen.