• This is a special service of love that we offer to you in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
  • We are not your personal intercessor, but are here to pray in faith for an occasional need for healing.

Rules for Healing Prayer:

• Only post your request one time.
  • This page is reserved for praying for people, not pets.
  • Be patient as your first time prayer request must be approved of before it appears.
  • This is public prayer, do not share last names.
  • This is not the place to submit questions or seek counsel.
  • You need to activate your faith, therefore, repeated requests will not be prayed for again.
  • Disrespectful and demanding replies will be deleted.
  • When there are multiple requests for family and friends in one post, they will be prayed for corporately.

Enter your prayer request in the comment box below:

[wpsites_comment_form]

1. Viktoria says:

Please pray for my Father Rudolf.
    His Body has cancer. The Blood, Bones, Some Organs. He is very weak now. The Last Year
    He declaired Psalm 118,17 over His Body.
    He tells everybody That he will be healed.
    He is fighting for His Life.

Dear Viktoria,
      I renounce the spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors in Rudolf’s body. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through all of his cells, tissue, organs and systems to cleanse them from death and cancer, to heal them and make them whole, full of strength, cancer-free and cancer-proof in Jesus’ name, amen.

2. nkemuwandulu says:

Dear Becky
    Please pray for me that the muscle spasms will stop.
    Also that all the movements in my body will stop and to be healed if low platelets.

Thanks
    Nkem

In the name of Jesus’, I release the healing power of the Lord to flow through your blood to strengthen you platelets to bring them up to the level and strength they were created to be. I speak to your muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves to be healed and made whole, pain-free and spam-free in Jesus’ name, amen.

3. Nkem says:

Hello Becky- please pray for my mum Mary. She has cancer which has spread to the Liver and ovaries.
    Please pray for healing for her.
    Thanks
    Nkem

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce the spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors attacking Mary’s body. I release the healing power of the Lord to flow through her every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse them from all death and cancer, to strengthen her liver and ovaries, amen and amen.

4. Clare says:

Hi Becky I am experiencing spasms of my lips only at night since having the Covid vaccine. I am worried it might be a sign of something serious but I feel fine so I have not contacted a doctor as so many people are ill. Sometimes it happens once and sometimes a few times but only since the vaccine, I am baffled. Please will you pray that it will pass. Thank you.

5. Faith in God says:

An urgent prayer request for my son for victory, favors from everyone involved of his court case. He is able to graduate this year in college. Also, I have to MRI scheduled this month for my liver to check the cyst that was there 3 years ago and breasts MRI because my mom and my sister were diagnosed before. I loss hearing due to exposure to loud noise. Praying for normal results.

I pray for your son’s situation that God’s justice will prevail, and that he graduates from college and moves on with life proclaiming the goodness of God, amen. The other physical issues I have prayed for in other posts.

1. Faith in God says:

Praise the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, because of His Precious Blood and He died for us. We also received a victory in every area in our lives. It is all done deal. We just need to trust and believe you already got it in advance before you see it. Thank you, pastor Becky, and to all of your prayer members in your Ministry. You are all Amazing! I couldn’t wait for praise report!!!It is on the way!

6. Bernadette says:

Please pray for healing of a painful tooth that the dentist wants to extract. I have already lost 6 teeth and don’t want to lose any more.Thank you.

7. kotarae68 says:

Could you please pray for my eyes and eyesight. I am also diagnosed as a diabetic type 2. My eye Dr. was unable to correct my eyesight to 20/20 vision, she could only correct it to 20/70ish, I have a hard time to read my Bible and am not able to drive. I have severly dry eyes and dry mouth. Eye floaters and possible retina damage and she wants me to go to a specialist to make sure there is no eye bleed, but I want my Dr. Jesus to be my surgeon and heal my eyes and restore my eyesight. I also have symptoms of peripheral neuropathy and sometimes get short of breath. I have lost all the way that I’ve needed to – to supposedly help diabetes. I need my Jesus’s healing touch. Thank you and God Bless you, Ursula

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, diabetes, vision problems, and all of these other symptoms. I release the healing power of Jesus to flow into your pancreas, eyes and lungs. Be healed, strengthened, and made whole for the glory of the Lord, amen.

8. Andrea says:

Hello Ms Becky, Please help me pray for my complete healing from glaucoma and for better than 2020 vision. Also, I am currently on a long fast and ask for your prayer support for that too. Thank you and God bless you. Andrea

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this label and the power behind, Glaucoma. I renounce the spirit of death attacking your optic nerve and your vision. I release the healing power of the Lord Jesus Christ to flow through your optic nerve, and to undo the cause of this pressure and the damage that it has caused in your optic nerve. I speak creative miracles to recreate your optic nerve, the eye itself and to heal and make you whole again, in Jesus’ name, amen.

9. Pray for me, my doctor ordered to do an MRI for my liver just to update and check the cyst they saw 3 years ago. Also, I have MRI order on both breast that both of MRI results to be clear and normal. This is just a recommendation procedure because of my mom and my sister were diagnosed before with breast cancer. I loss some of my hearing due to chronic exposure to loud noises. Would you pray for me. Thank you!

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of fear, this cyst, and generational curses being used against your health and well-being, and deafness. I release the power of the Lord into these situations to heal and deliver you in Jesus’ name, amen.

10. trendle_sanders says:

Hi Becky, Happy New Year! Becky will you please pray for my son Dakota, it has been said that he has speech delay but I’m thanking God for his healing. Please stand in agreement with me. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus’, I release the healing and creative power of the blood of Jesus to flow through his brain to recreate, heal, and make it whole, and that his tongue is loosed and able to speak clearly, amen.

2. trendle_sanders says:

Amen!! I picked my baby up from speech today and his teacher said, he is doing soo much better, his words are much clearer! Praise God!! I’m going to keep believing and standing on God’s word. Thank you again Becky!

Awesome testimony! Keep up the faith.

11. Lily says:

I want to thank you for always praying for me. As I informed you in my last prayer request about the lump in my left breast. I was supposed to get the biosphy report yesterday but they now want to do hormonal study test on it. I am praying but I don’t know the fear is their As the doctor suspected the lump is cancer. I don’t want cancer in my body. Tomorrow is my appointment with doctor Navin Bhambani and will receive the reports tomorrow
    Please help and pray for me that no cancer should found in my lump nor in my body. Let the redempted blood of Jesus cover me. The power of divine God declare all the reports non cancer.

Thanks
    Lily d’souza

Dear Lily,

No matter what your feelings may be, overcome them and activate the supernatural power of faith, and with your own voice, prophesy death to all cancerous cells, tumors, masses in your body. Don’t beg them to leave, demand death to them at their seed, and that they are dried up at the roots, and supernaturally gone in the name of Jesus. And the truth is this, “Your faith is the only evidence you need to prove you are healed.” Hugs, Becky

12. Denise Walker says:

Please stand in agreement with me for my father Sam. He is in the hospital with covid. They said his kidneys are failing. I don’t accept that report and I renounce it in Jesus Name. I believe the report of the Lord that my father will not die but live and we will declare the works of the Lord. His kidneys are restored and his lungs in Jesus Name. Please pray for my mom connie and brother as well who have some covid symptoms. Thank you and God Bless you.

13. Imelda says:

I have watched you in youtube about healing and now i am here tp please pray for my healing from ovarian cancer relapse and also have blood clots in my lungs and now im suffering from insomnia and depression but i have faith in Jesus that he is my healer,Thank you God bless you Becky

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells, and tumors, blood clots in the lungs, insomnia, and depression. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ, and system to cleanse them from all impurities of death and cancer, and to strengthen, and heal them in Jesus’ name, amen.

1. Imelda says:

Thank you Becky and Amen i claim and received the healing powet in Jesus name

14. donnahdesigns5 says:

Please pray for Joe, (my brother in law) who was told he had stage four pancreatic, liver, bone, lung cancer. We reject that diagnosis, in Jesus Name. He needs prayer for the severe pain and insomnia. His wife also needs prayer. God bless you all!

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells, and turmors rising up against Joe. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through his every cell, tissue, organ, and system to cleanse them from all impurities of death and cancer. And to transform them from being weak and sickly to strong, healthy, cancer-free, and cancer-proof in Jesus’ name, amen and amen.

1. donnahdesigns5 says:

Thank you so much! Since I watched your YouTube, I have had such faith for complete healing for him and my daughter, who needs a deliverance. I pray The Lord bless you and your family richly!

15. DeAnne Newton says:

Please pray for my friend Daria, she has diabetes, and it has caused constriction in her lower extremities, and she is in alot of pain. Pray that she also be delivered from cancer. Thank you. Also, her husband (Bill)is being healed from surgery today.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, and diabetes that have latched onto Daria. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow in and throughout her every cell, tissue, organ, and system to cleanse them from all impurities of death, cancer, and diabetes. I release the power of life into her pancreas to recreate it and make it whole again. I speak a long, and healthy life over her. And I pray that her husband will heal quickly from this recent surgery, amen.

16. Lisa says:

Hello, Becky
    I was watching your You Tube Cancer Healing with God. I have been fighting this recurrance breast cancer since July 9, 2021. The cancer went to my lungs and several places in my bones. I am a strong beleiver with Jesus. I kep saying the verse I saw on your site.
    I shall not die, but live , and declare the works of the Lord. I have ask the cancer to be gone everyday in Jesus name. I am 57 years old with 3 childern and a wonderful husband and fixing to be a first time grandma. I am so scared to death. I am having a CT Body Scan done January 10th 2022 . My cancer cell marker has been going up is the reason I am having this body scan. I am so so scared. I dont want to die.
    Please pray for me. I want to LIVE….. I have so much to live for. Thank you for your words of wisdom on You tube.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors. I command them to die off at their seed, and to dry up at their roots, and to be supernaturally eliminated from your body. I speak to your every cell, tissue, organ, and system to be delivered, cleansed, and healed from all residues of cancer and death. I speak life, healing, and strength to them, and declare words of faith that you are healed, cancer-free and cancer-proof for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen.

1. Noelie says:

Hi Becky
        I’m battling with breast cancer which spread through my chest. I need your assistance in prayers.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ and system to cleanse them from death and cancer, to heal and recreate them to make them whole, cancer-free and cancer-proof for the glory of the Lord, amen. *If you do not have my book, “Conquering the Spirit of Death” I recommend that you get a copy of it and study it and put it into practice.

17. Ellen says:

Dearest Becky, you are my inspiration to trust my health concerns all to God. I have been watching your YouTube videos a lot. Your faith is so inspiring. Becky, please pray for my yearlong aching STOMACH, and heart irregular heartbeat, palpitations, anxiety, panic attacks, extreme fear of death. I stand in faith with you that by Jesus stripes, I am healed. Thank you Becky.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, fear, and infirmity. I release the healing power of the Holy Spirit to flow through your digestive system to cleanse, heal, and strengthen it so that your stomach no longer hurts. I speak to your heart to be recreated, healed and made whole, and that it functions 100% normal, amen and amen.

18. George says:

Please pray for me my name is George k I’m suffering from anxiety and depression

In the name of Jesus’, I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus to flow through your mind and emotions you from all of life’s past hurts and disappointments. I pray that you will give it all over to Jesus and allow His Holy Spirit to walk you through to victory, in Jesus’ name, amen.

19. ValaRae says:

I’ve been following your steps to heal cancer and have been led by the Sprit to do additional healings. But it’s been almost a year and the cancer is still getting worse… many tumors in the breast and lymph nodes.. one of which is about the size of a small orange is now showing outwardly which is painful…. But I believe God has directed me on this natural healing journey(no chemo/surgeries) and know that he will heal me. I need this miracle to be made manifest in my body soon. Please Father! Please my Savior!! I have the faith to be healed… can you pray for me!?

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, cancer, cancerous cells and tumors attacking your body. I curse them at their very seed, and command them to die off and to dry up at the roots and to be supernaturally eliminated from your body. I release the healing power of the blood of Jesus’ to flow through your every cell, tissue, organ and system and to be cleansed and free from cancer and death in Jesus’ name, amen and amen. **Speak words of life and healing ONLY.

20. Carol Lindsay says:

Becky, thank you for praying for my grand baby Eloise as the doctor has diagnosed her with a heart murmur. We will stand on the healing Word of God and believe Him for complete healing of her heart, valves and muscles. Thank you so much !

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, and heart disease. I release the creative, and miracle working power of the blood of Jesus to flow through Eloise’s heart to be recreated, healed, made-whole. She will no longer be labeled with heart disease, murmurs, and damaged, deformed, or weak heart valves and muscles. Total and complete supernatural healing is the only report we will receive, believe, and act upon for the glory of the Lord, amen and amen.

21. giuseppe says:

dear Becky,
    in the fast of 21 days, could i eat legumes, oil and salt?

Whatever the Lord says to you. Normally, it is fruits and vegetables.

22. alexandrakolembusova says:

let my rash disappear and my skin improve
    let me find a new better friend
    let my scar heal on my neck and restore the thyroid gland with a creative miracle

23. RICHARD says:

TO BECKY, MY NAME IS RICHARD, I BEEN FACED WITH BACK PROBLEMS AT 24 AND ON . NOW AGE 66 I AM FACED WITH ANOTHER SURGERY ON BACK NECK AND BLOOD DISORDER,SKIN CANCER .I HAVE 5 GRANDCHILDEN AND 3 KIDS OF MY OWN,WITH THAT BEENING SAID I AM BLESS,IF I AM NOT TO FOWARDED I LIKE TO ASK FOR HEALING ,IT STOP ME FROM DOING THINGS WITH THE FAMILY AND FREIENDS.THE PAIN IS OVERWELLING . I HATE TO SAY BUT THERE ARE TIMES I LIKE TO TAKE MY LIFE AND IT IS GETTING WORSE, I AM FROM OLD SCHOOL SO I KEEP EVERYTHING TO MYSELF, MAKE UP THINGS WHY I CAN NOT GO . I HAD A WIFE OF 33 YEARS SHE SAYED TO ME ALL THE TIME IT AWAYS ABOUT YOU ,BUT NOT TRUE. TO DO ANYTHING I TAKE LOT PAIN KILLERS A NORMAL PERSON WOULD DIE FROM.IT DOES HELP, BUT BAD PART IS I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 42 YEARS, VERY TRIED OF IT. IF I DON T TAKE IT, I BECOME VERY SICK,LOT OF DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY. I AM NOT ONE TO ASK FOR ANY HELP FROM PEOPLE BUT GOD.AND SOMETIMES I CAN NOT THINK RIGHT EVEN TO PRAY . I DO KNOW OTHER PEOPLE HAVE IT WORSE, BUT THIS HAS TO STOP. I HATE THE WORD ‘ I CAN NOT ‘ BUT NOW ‘ I N E E D H E L P ‘ A.S.A.P. PLEASE THANK YOU, RICHARD 01/01/2022

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, pain and suffering. I release the healing power of the Lord Jesus Christ to flow throughout your spine to realign it properly, every vertebra, disc, muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve, nerve ending be recreated, strengthened, healed, made whole and pain-free for the glory of the Lord, amen. Now, put your faith into action, trust God, speak and act that you are healed.

24. Lily says:

My monogram report showing lump in my left breast and they suspected to be cancer and they did my bioscopy to know the lump is cancer or non cancer. Please pray for me that the lump should not be cancer.

Thanks

LILY

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this negative report. We choose to believe the report of the Lord that declares, “By His stripes you are healed!”. I curse this lump at its very seed and command it to die off and to dry up at the roots, and to be supernaturally eliminated from your body, and never to spread, never to return again, by the power of His holy blood, amen.

2. Mechelle says:

My Son and his wife and child have had some sickness in the home. I am praying for their healing in Jesus Name. I denounce and curse sickness in that family. Jesus already died for that and I desire prayer of agreement please. They took the jab and I call that poison and any attacks to dry up and permanently leave in Jesus name! I pray for agreement in Jesus Name and Amen!!! Thank you!!!

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this sickness that has come upon them. I curse every assignment against them. I release the healing power of the Lord Jesus to flow through their every cell, tissue, organ, and system to cleanse and heal them from all impurities of death and disease, amen.

25. Phil Chavez says:

Please pray for my mom Lorraine’s salvation and pray for her healing. She lost her hearing, has memory loss, bad posture, body pain, and high blood pressure. Pray for excellent health. Pray for a long life for Lorraine.Pray for the removal of debt and financial blessings and financial security for Lorraine. Pray Lorraine’s possessions last a hundred times longer and will supernaturally become newer and repaired. Also, please pray for salvation and excellent health and long life for my uncle Seve,aunt Jackie and healing and long life for my mom’s boyfriend Joe who has cancer.. In the name of Jesus Yeshua Hamashiach Amen

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death, sickness and disease, and financial lack that has been plaguing your family. I release the healing power of the Lord Jesus Christ to hover and flow through all the loved ones mentioned, and that they will surrender to Jesus as their Savior and learn to make Him their Lord. I pray that they would forgive those that have wronged them and move forward with the Lord, amen and amen.

1. Maria Maldonado says:

Please Pray for my husband Milton, he needs a Liver and Kidney. Please pray for a miracle. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus’, I renounce this spirit of death over Milton, and all sickness and disease. I release the creative and miracle working power of the blood of Jesus to flow through his liver and kidney to cleanse, heal, and recreate them so that they function 100% normal for the glory of the Lord, amen.