God still heals, and yesterday morning I receive this wonderful testimony from Paul and Jane in Europe that shows God still heals. And in this case–God heals lung cancer.
“Dear Becky, I’m Paul from Europe. I wrote to you this year 11.02. and 04.03. about my wife, Jane’s illness. She had lung cancer. Your prayers, Becky, have been answered! Jane is healed. Doctors gave her a biological treatment. During the treatment she had special examinations of the whole body in June and again in October. The cancer is gone! Doctors will investigate it again in February 2020. My wife Jane and I thank Jesus Christ every day for healing. Your prayers for my wife and reading the prayers on your website gave my wife strength. Thank you very much. Thank you very much for your prayers and your ministry. Paul and Jane from Europe.”
Perhaps you have received a hopeless report from your doctor. What should you do?
1. First of all, choose life. God’s Word tells us in Deuteronomy 30:19-20, “I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse; therefore, you shall choose life in order that you may live, you and your descendants, by loving the Lord your God, by obeying His voice, and by holding closely to Him; for He is your life [your good life, your abundant life, your fulfillment] and the length of your days, that you may live in the land which the Lord promised (swore) to give to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.”
2. Trust God. Proverbs 3:5-6 explains to us how we are to trust, and what God will do for us when we put our trust in Him. “Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him, and He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way].” And again in Mark 23, Jesus says, “[You say to Me,] ‘If You can?’ All things are possible for the one who believes and trusts [in Me]!”
3. Renounce the spirit of death, and the disease. We discover that we have power in our words in proverbs 18:21. It says it like this, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it and indulge it will eat its fruit and bear the consequences of their words.“
4. Speak Life. Even if the report is filled with death and gloom, speak life! Romans 4:17 instructs us this way, “(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.”
5. And finally act out your faith-filled words. James 2:18, explains the importance of putting action behind your words, “But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.“
To learn how to fight off a spirit of death, and the sickness or disease that it carries with it, please click here to purchase your signed copy of “Conquering the Spirit of Death”
© 2019 Author Becky Dvorak–Healing and Miracles International, All rights reserved.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.